By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Christmas songs

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

I hate it. But then I like happy Christmas songs.

FONY is a well written tale, its humouros and poetic, it won't fall into your left brain categories of 'happy songs' and 'sad songs'

You are ruining this thread with your, driving to Dundee without any shoes listening to 'Last Christmas' behaviour.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevin wilson.

jesus...worst thing about being in australia is that at some point some aussie f***wit or worse some irish f***wit who thinks brendan carroll is the ultimate in comedy will play it for you and sing along with it looking at you waiting for you to start laughing uproariously.

Really? Out and proud gay man who partakes in cottaging, drugs and general debauchery is THE Christmas song for Fiona Phillips/Mail readers? They'd have to bleach themselves after they heard it for fear of contamination.

BTW, FONY is rubbish. Boring droning rubbish.

I agree with Duncey.

kevin wilson.

jesus...worst thing about being in australia is that at some point some aussie f***wit or worse some irish f***wit who thinks brendan carroll is the ultimate in comedy will play it for you and sing along with it looking at you waiting for you to start laughing uproariously.

Nobody said it was funny. It's just better than Last Christmas and anything by Boney M. Identifying the best christmas song is like identifying how you would like to have your penis cut off...

I'd rather listen to Last Christmas on repeat for four hours whilst stuck in a car with Duncey than ever hear anything by Kevin bloody Wilson.

Agreed, though duncey would try and slip waiting for a star to fall at some f***ing point in.

And the f***ing killers.

Is it just me - the radio is always on in our house and I havent yet heard a Chrimbo song. Double digits almost in December and not a single one yet.

Praise be.

Been playing Mariah and FONY since mid-november on Heart FM, which is what we get in work.

I can't wait to see their faces...

I like the bit in the song where he looks across at some other bloke on the motorway and thinks he's thinking the same things he is, looking forward to going home and seeing the smiles of his kids, all excited about Christmas and Santa coming, and how happy they are to see their daddy home at last. What the other bloke's probably thinking is "f*cking hell, there's some poor b@s tard in that other motor who looks exactly like Chris Rea".

No, just the Chris Rea one.

f***ing awful

I like the bit in the song where he looks across at some other bloke on the motorway and thinks he's thinking the same things he is, looking forward to going home and seeing the smiles of his kids, all excited about Christmas and Santa coming, and how happy they are to see their daddy home at last. What the other bloke's probably thinking is "f*cking hell, there's some poor b@s tard in that other motor who looks exactly like Chris Rea".

or "f*** me, is this c*** obsessed with road based records??"