Jump to content
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Advice Required


Recommended Posts

My brother has been evicted for non payment of council tax, he is currently staying with our elderly parents, he hasn't worked for God knows how long cos he's a bone idle t***, But can my parents claim anything for him lodging there? any help gratefully received!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...