By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Suso

richwilks

Have any of you seen this video yet.

His passing is Alonso-esque, the number of cross field passes that he hits and the subtle touches around the box - I had a semi by the end of the video ;)

Alonso Suso Compilation by MilanKakaBaros

I wonder what a video like this of Fabregas would look like, Suso is about the same age as when Fabregas started playing for the Arsenal first 11 isnt he?

Fingers crossed he'll get his chances with us, looks awesome.

Have any of you seen this video yet.

His passing is Alonso-esque, the number of cross field passes that he hits and the subtle touches around the box - I had a semi by the end of the video ;)

Alonso Suso Compilation by MilanKakaBaros

He's the best talent we've had come through by a mile, just hope we don't ruin him by trying to make him into a winger.

Guest PaulMcC

If Suso doesn't make it, we should just stop trying to bring young attacking players through.

If he can't make it, there's something seriously wrong with our club.

Edited by PaulMcC

I think there IS something seriously wrong with our club.

Yep. Its youth system exists in England is what's wrong with it.

Suso, Pacheco et al would be flying along in Spain, France or anywhere that technique and vision are prized.

In the same way that Carlton Cole and Paul Konchevsky would've been brickies in those countries, precisely for lacking said skill and vision.

he's good for his age right now, have to see how he progresses and his body develops.

He's to good for his age. He needs to play against much older players to develop. If hope he gets the chance to prove himself during training sessions with the first team.

His best position look like it's behind the striker but RFH will never play a youngster there.

"I'm anxious that we spend our money wisely and that we keep the squad manageable. I don't want to go back to a situation where we have an awful lot of players, but many of them are training in a reserve group at Kirkby because they're not first-team material."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Pepe-Reina-echo-s-Jaime-Carragher-s-claim-that-Steven-Gerrard-is-Liverpool-s-greatest-ever-player-article658889.html#ixzz19Uuomriq

"I'm anxious that we spend our money wisely and that we keep the squad manageable. I don't want to go back to a situation where we have an awful lot of players, but many of them are training in a reserve group at Kirkby because they're not first-team material."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Pepe-Reina-echo-s-Jaime-Carragher-s-claim-that-Steven-Gerrard-is-Liverpool-s-greatest-ever-player-article658889.html#ixzz19Uuomriq

Can this man talk any more rubbish than he already does?

Wait, I better not underestimate his ability to infintely blow s*** out of his ass

http://www.mirrorfoo...l#ixzz19Uuomriq

Who the f*** is he even talking about? There are only a few of the reserves that have no chance of first team football or were signed from outside.

Who the f*** is he even talking about? There are only a few of the reserves that have no chance of first team football or were signed from outside.

Presumably players like el zhar, plessis, brouwer, simon etc. Doesn't exactly give a feeling of confidence to the reserves, who he's already slagged off more than once