By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fuerteventura

muleskinner

Anyone been? What are the best areas to go? Looking at an all-inclusive next Easter school hols so any tips would be most welcome.

Ta.

An ex-colleague of mine - and a red (although married to a manc) - runs the Orange Project bar in Corralejo - music, caff, bar, wifi

Tell her I sent you

An ex-colleague of mine - and a red (although married to a manc) - runs the Orange Project bar in Corralejo - music, caff, bar, wifi

Tell her I sent you

Just meet her at the Volcanic Agricultral shop and yer laughing.

and if you picon me again I'll send Fyds round

Corralejo's a nice place.. went there a couple of years back in April.

Stayed in a bungalow owned by a Dive place (Deep Blue Diving, I'd recommend them if you're looking to do a dive).. Right on the beach, a few nice local restaurants and bars etc..

I used to work in Lanzarote and often visted Fuerteventura. Mind you that was in 1998. I can't imagine it has changed much to be honest. It's a great place to chill out and do feck all. Great for diving and some lovely places to eat. Fish dishes a plenty and caught that day. I can't honeslty think of anything that is a must see when you get there.

pretty much as kurt says ......so I've been no help at all! Apart from you all now know that I worked there.