By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Curry houses in London town

Will

I'm looking for a decent curry house in central to east/central London. Looking for an alterative to my usual Bayswater haunts - something within easy reach of both Victoria and Liverpool Street would be perfect. Not so fussed on Brick Lane, unless someone can recommend a sure-fire winner there

I'm then gonna need to find a decent pub nearby (i.e. that serves decent beer not just pish...), so feel free to suggest that too! It's for a Monday night in December, in case that influences your thoughts at all!

I'm looking for a decent curry house in central to east/central London. Looking for an alterative to my usual Bayswater haunts - something within easy reach of both Victoria and Liverpool Street would be perfect. Not so fussed on Brick Lane, unless someone can recommend a sure-fire winner there

I'm then gonna need to find a decent pub nearby (i.e. that serves decent beer not just pish...), so feel free to suggest that too! It's for a Monday night in December, in case that influences your thoughts at all!

At the pricey end of the spectrum but The Cinnamon Club in Westminster is very good and is fairly near Victoria.

Not sure you can be "near Victoria and Liverpool St" really!

Edited by TommoK

thats a good shout. Not the cheapest place you'll get a curry but always very good. Just around the corner is the Anchor Tap that used to do a good pint - not been there for a while so don't know how it is currently. also just across Tower Bridge is the Vineyard (Davies winebar) thats not too bad - or its 5 minutes from there to the Dickens inn.

all in walking distance to Liverpool street or straight along the tube to Victoria..