By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

How strange is this?

D.Boon

Girl in our work, a "big" girl shall we say, got taken to A&E yesterday with abdominal pains.

Several tests and scans later was diagnosed as 9 months pregnant and is being induced today. She has been seeing doctors for a couple of months with back pains/sciatica and stomach pains and been getting pills and various medication off them for those symptoms. Her mum is a nurse. She knows who the Dad is but isn't in a relationship.

Madness. How did she, the doctors or her ma not twig?

I was on the piss with a buddy of mine a couple of years ago and he was was giving out s*** about a mutual friend's girlfriend (he lived with the both of them at the time) who according to him was a total bitch and a nightmare to live with recently etc etc. I said maybe it was just because her Aunt Flo was visiting and he comes out with " she doesn't have any relatives in this country"

I was on the piss with a buddy of mine a couple of years ago and he was was giving out s*** about a mutual friend's girlfriend (he lived with the both of them at the time) who according to him was a total bitch and a nightmare to live with recently etc etc. I said maybe it was just because her Aunt Flo was visiting and he comes out with " she doesn't have any relatives in this country"

Do you do dinner parties? With anecdotes like that tell me you are available for dinner parties