By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Team for West Ham then........

Bigal

TP:

Team: Pepe, Johnson, Carra, Skrtel, Konchesky, Kuyt, Poulson, Meireles, Maxi, Ngog & Torres.

Ah, coulda been worse. I don't mind that team. I'd like to have seen Babel risked, but that's just me.

:)

I only ever give you back what you dish out.

it's a tribute really, sort of an homage.

Yes, in the ultimate analysis, are we not all black kettles and pots. Let he whom has not second guessed another ever on this forum, c**k the first snook.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TP:

Team: Pepe, Johnson, Carra, Skrtel, Konchesky, Kuyt, Poulson, Meireles, Maxi, Ngog & Torres.

Ra-ul in the middle, Ra-ul in the middle

la-la-la-la la-la-la-la

I'm happy with that, these are abso-f***ing-lutely s****. These are games where Rafa's softly softly would do my swede in. 4-4-2 let them f***ing have it.

I don't hate it, in that i can see what it might possibly try and do

I sense an unpretty victory, which i'll take.

Hoof it long

the fast players run after it and shoot at the goal

the slow ones stick their elbows out and weave from side to side if anyone tries to go past them

poulsen to just do what he can

Who's hit you over the head with a shovel ?

I don't care how s*** the manager is. West Ham at home, West Ham, even when they had Carrick, Cole and Lampard we still t****** them.

3pts are there for the taking if we attack, that, on paper, looks as an attacking a line-up as I could see Roy mustering.

He's got to go, but there is no need for us not to t*** s**** like these in the process.

Hoof it long

the fast players run after it and shoot at the goal

the slow ones stick their elbows out and weave from side to side if anyone tries to go past them

poulsen to just do what he can

Stand there inept, inert, and flacid like his boss for 90 minutes.

You don't start letting teams have it all of a sudden. If 35 years of top management experience has thought Roy anything it's that defence is the best form of attack.

We attacked Chelsea a bit in the first half, you have to attack when you are at home, obviously when you score you then defend your 18yd line like your life depended on it and counter attack but you need to start on the front foot.

We attacked Chelsea a bit in the first half, you have to attack when you are at home, obviously when you score you then defend your 18yd line like your life depended on it and counter attack but you need to start on the front foot.

Almost true. Should be "IF you score" and the mention of "counter attack" seems a little alien to the team/ manager.

Ra-ul in the middle, Ra-ul in the middle

la-la-la-la la-la-la-la

I'm happy with that, these are abso-f***ing-lutely s****. These are games where Rafa's softly softly would do my swede in. 4-4-2 let them f***ing have it.

One word. Blackpool.

a good torres probably puts a result beyond west ham. although n'gog might profit from his mere presence. don't see many goals elsewhere, not with dirk at right mid (if that's right). mereilles might get a long ranger.

think their general play's decent, just issues with nerve and character. can definitely see them playing more of the football, probably dominating possession for long periods, they'll get a goal, maybe a penalty with either piquionne or obinna involved.

how about we try

Pepe

Johnson, the greek, Skrtel, aurelio

Kuyt, carra, Meireles, Maxi

Ngog & Torres

at least poulson wont be anywhere on the pitch

NoNoNoNoNoNo.... ;)

Put Jonjo on for Carra, change it to a 4-3-3 with Maxi infront of Jonjo and Meireles and we'd win easily though. Maybe even put Pacheco on for N'Gog and tell him to play the role he did for the U-19's.

But never, ever put Carra in midfield.

has to be said, that's a c*** of a line up there

back to Kuyt on the right of a 4-4-2

and Maxi won't be far behind him in the s***ness stakes in that formation

CFP doesn't need mentioning

this leaves Meireles as our one useful midfield attacking option but of course by blunting the aforementioned two, RH has probably also blunted Meireles

yep, he's done quite a number on our midfield