By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Who did you liken yourself to?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the early days Paul Walsh, but more prolific

I can see that. Now you've lost half a yard of pace i wouldn't move you further back though

I'd just say you are more Del Piero, or Totti

In fact i'm going to make a banner. No Guilio, no party

no+totti+no+party.jpg

Robinho, left sided attacking player, capable of scoring some amazing goals against s**** teams teams, missing in big games and work rate very suspect.

See this is more like it. The amount of you saying Dalglish, i expect without irony, is just daft

I'll go Tom Huddlestone. In his less mobile moods

Dirk Kuyt.

Touch veers between pretty good and awful, get into good positions but finishing veers between pretty good and awful, hard-working, can run all game, try to play with my brain in terms of positions, etc. to make up for lack of natural ability.

EDIT: but I can use my weak foot (right).

Edited by hisdumbwaiter

I can see that. Now you've lost half a yard of pace i wouldn't move you further back though

I'd just say you are more Del Piero, or Totti

In fact i'm going to make a banner. No Guilio, no party

no+totti+no+party.jpg

See this is more like it. The amount of you saying Dalglish, i expect without irony, is just daft

I'll go Tom Huddlestone. In his less mobile moods

ha ha, is right Gibo

Marco Van Basten when I was a kid.

As I got a little older it was Robbie Fowler. I even cut down on my work rate to try and be more like Robbie. Not the best decision I've ever made considering I wasn't very prolific. A lazy fox in the box who's s*** in front of goal... no wonder I never made it.

Keegan. It was my nickname all through primary school as I was s*** hot and playing for the school team when in the second year and it was only ever fourth years that usually played.

Then all my mates joined sunday leagues, I didn't so I stood still. Into secondary school and I was at right back, made it my own, won 6 south cheshire schools cup titles (no league participation as it was a rugby school :( ) and likened myself to Steve Nichol.

Then at uni I was Molby, fat but still had it the ability.

My nickname at 17 was simply 'Keegan'. (true)

Then as the 7 millions pints took their toll at 25 I became Molby. (Not true but scans well).

When I got to 40 and became a balding utterly s***, useless, slow and clueless c*nt I became known as Konchesky.

How had they heard of Keegan then?

Thommo was the first Liverpool player the same age as me, I watched him in a red shirt and realised the dream was over, at that point I faced reality and stayed in the pub team. Keegan is older than us both so feck off. :)

Thommo was the first Liverpool player the same age as me, I watched him in a red shirt and realised the dream was over, at that point I faced reality and stayed in the pub team. Keegan is older than us both so feck off. :)

Kinnel, me and you both nicknamed Keegan. Thank god my pubes aren't ginger

A mix between Iniesta and Lucas.

Just as happy beating a man on the wing and doing clever pullbacks as I am doing quick one-touch passing in the centre. Yet, somehow the game passes me by every so often, my teammates don't seem to trust me with the ball as often as they should, my tackling is suspect and I seem to be playing a bit on slow-motion compared to everyone else.

I'm working on ironing Lucas out of my game. But in either case, I hardly ever score a goal no matter how many assists I rack up.

Edited by epieur

• 3 weeks later...