By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

London YNWAers Christmas Drinks

Gilps

As pointed out elsewhere, we're a little behind schedule with this. But it's not too late to sort something out - especially as our now even-more-depleted numbers might slightly cut down on the necessary venue discussion time.

So who's up for it?

And can I get the bal rolling by making the case for Thursday 9th Dec?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm f*cking off to Thailand for 3 weeks on the 10th dec so preferably early December.

we can do our own mini-version over here mate. you, me and wyndham if he gets his a*** in gear.

i remember arriving at a ynwa xmas booze up a few years ago where the first two there were murph and john am rhein. you've never seen two people with quite so literally only one thing in common trying to make conversation.

we can do our own mini-version over here mate. you, me and wyndham if he gets his a*** in gear.

i remember arriving at a ynwa xmas booze up a few years ago where the first two there were murph and john am rhein. you've never seen two people with quite so literally only one thing in common trying to make conversation.

haha.

first few minutes of a YNWA meet-up are always awkward. I was doing my AIDS material to Murph and Sen after half a pint.

The same Sam Smiths place as the one from a couple of years previous that every c*** turned up to and where the whole you/Ricketts/toilets thing happened. f***ed if I know what it's called mind.

That was actually very very funny

The same Sam Smiths place as the one from a couple of years previous that every c*** turned up to and where the whole you/Ricketts/toilets thing happened. f***ed if I know what it's called mind.

Was it the same boozer? We sat in the back bar last year, that's what threw me. Good venue though.