By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Odd Couple

Andy @ Allerton

i genuinely have never seen Star Wars

I never saw it until I had kids. Then I watched it back to front, The Phantom Meanace is fantastic, it's a prequel to the Trilogy, after that i simply had to see the rest.

Everybody should see Star Wars.

The Odd Couple is a fantastic film, still dead funny, Lemon and Matheau were class both of 'em.

Edited by Murphman

I can't take it anymore, Felix, I'm cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Ungar!

I can't take it anymore, Felix, I'm cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Ungar!

That line made me laugh. The look on his face as well as he was in tears was hilarious :)

Love the Odd Couple film. Brilliant casting.

Saw Jack Klugman and Tony Randall doing the stage play in London many years ago and that was terrific as well, although not as good as the film, obviously.

jack klugman! quincy!