By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV shows (but not GoT)

crisps

Up the final season now with Bosch. Such a great series. Gonna be gutted when it's done. 

There's some spin offs planned aren't there?

I'm reading the Lincoln Lawyer books at the moment by Michael Connelly which are really good and have got Bosch as a peripheral character.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Dan said:

Up the final season now with Bosch. Such a great series. Gonna be gutted when it's done. 

There's some spin offs planned aren't there?

I'm reading the Lincoln Lawyer books at the moment by Michael Connelly which are really good and have got Bosch as a peripheral character.

The spin off will be more Bosch,  so it's all good

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 08:52, Cunny said:

Really enjoyed the first two episodes of Arcane.

I'm not a massive animation fan but this is really good.

Yeah it's very good. 

Wasn't overly keen on the idea of it from the trailers but was intrigued by the 9.3/10 score on IMDb 

Edited by Tommok

On 05/12/2021 at 06:07, growler said:

Watched showtrial - enjoyed that.

any recommendations for British court room shows? 

Have you seen A Confession with Martin Freeman? A lot of that is court-room based. Freeman is good as  well instead of just dialling in his usual Martin Freeman schtick. 

We finished watching Showtrial last night - a lot better than I expected it to be overall and a massive improvement on Vigil from the same team. Both of the female leads were really good.

Yeah, watched it (latest Succession) today - was a great, great episode. 

Spoiler

Kendal's break down and immediate recovery was hilarious. God knows what the denouement will do to his already super fragile metal state.

In other news, I find myself mildly mesmerised by Shiv's overly plump a***. 

• Haha 1

Nah, I'm done with Succession now. It was funny in seasons one and two, this one is just horrible people doing horrible things to other horrible people but without the jokes. Impossible to care about any of them and genuinely want them all to die in a tragic yachting accident.

It had a bit of farce about it in seasons one and two though, it feels nastier now. Probably not helped by them ensuring an actual neo-Nazi got the presidential nomination. And think for it to be a tragedy you maybe need a bit of sympathy for some of the characters involved but that's impossible, they're all appalling c*nts.