TV shows (but not GoT)

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you forgotten how good Magnum PI was ?    

To become successful prohibition era gangsters?

Just watched episode one, pretty good.  Here's episodes one and two to download, they aired both last night: https://we.tl/t-k2L9zD9kC0  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, muleskinner said:

The Social Network confirms that zuckerberg is one of the worst people alive and his platform is even worse than I thought.

What's that on muley? I've seen the film by the same name and it was really good

On 16/09/2020 at 09:23, cymrococh said:

When They See Us  and West of Memphis are both excellent documentaries on miscarriages of justice.  Both heartbreaking yet not unbelievable. 

Edited by Tobes Rafa
Trying to remove misquote!
34 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Finally got round to watching ZeroZeroZero. Very good indeed.

Like a cross between Gomorrah and Narcos.

No idea when it is going to be broadcast in UK.

Oh worth a go is it that Cunny? I've got about half a dozen downloaded I think.

Another vote for ZeroZeroZero - good story and all that.

Also watching Manhattan - one that's been on the 'to watch' pile for a few years. Can't decide whether to restart Homicide: Life on the Street (122 episodes) having previously only done a couple or start on something shorter.

Edited by DPD1973
9 minutes ago, drdooom said:

Away has the most dysfunctional and inept space crew and space organisation since well Another Life so not that long, but still.

That’s true. They are all neurotic, but it wouldn’t be as much drama if they all had cold nerves of icy steel, like us.

First episode of the American remake of Utopia. They really are good at f***ing these things up aren't they? Absolutely none of the weirdness or menace of the original and you can't replace Neil Maskell in this kind of thing. They also left out the whole thing of everyone looking for Jessica Hyde and then she just turned up. Going to be bobbins this. 

6 minutes ago, Stevie H said:

First episode of the American remake of Utopia. They really are good at f***ing these things up aren't they? Absolutely none of the weirdness or menace of the original and you can't replace Neil Maskell in this kind of thing. They also left out the whole thing of everyone looking for Jessica Hyde and then she just turned up. Going to be bobbins this. 

Yeah that always looked like being a bad idea

On 26/09/2020 at 15:22, Stevie H said:

Terrible isn’t it. Ruined. 

On 14/09/2020 at 22:05, cymrococh said:

Just started Raised by Wolves, reminds me of some proper bonkers 70s sci-fi. Look forward to watching this.

Watched the first three of this last night, enjoying it. Ridley still loves a psychotic android.