By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV shows (but not GoT)

crisps

Watching OJ - made in america

Fascinating learning about the situation in LA during his early career, and his deeply unpleasant character. Just watched the car chase which is the first time I’d watched it since it happened. While story is bonkers  

4 hours ago, Swipe said:

One of the great documentaries that. Unreal.

It’s really good. Onto the courtroom now.

another great documentary is when the levees broke about hurricane Katrina. Stunning tv

19 minutes ago, Raj said:

It’s really good. Onto the courtroom now.

another great documentary is when the levees broke about hurricane Katrina. Stunning tv

I’d also recommend Ken Burns’ Vietnam documentary. It’s about 10 episodes long and each one is feature length but it’s stunning. 
Didn’t know a huge amount about that war before I saw it. Mad how every president that came along could have ended it all. 

Edited by Swipe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Where? In your house? Come on man...this is the equivalent of 'someone on twitter said.....'

😉

BBC2 now dude. COVID wipe show.

Sorry just read my previous post back and that could have been in a match thread couldn't it. 

Edited by Stevie H
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Raj said:

Which one is that?

9 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I’d also recommend Ken Burns’ Vietnam documentary. It’s about 10 episodes long and each one is feature length but it’s stunning. 
Didn’t know a huge amount about that war before I saw it. Mad how every president that came along could have ended it all. 

Yeah that's amazing that series.

He's done one on the US Civil War too which I've not seen yet as the subject doesn't grab me, supposed to be a good series tho.

22 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Yeah I’ve seen it. Really good 

8 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

It’s actually called When The Levees Broke

That’s the one. Was being lazy when I typed it the first time 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2020 at 13:25, Leo No.8 said:

How did you get on with Mandalorian Hass?

Can’t stand the tension! 

On another note regarding that programme it’s given me the hots for Gina Carano, all muscles and smouldering toughness. I’d gladly let her kick the sh*t out of me.

Finished it last night, enjoyed it  a lot

Might start watching the star wars films now, although from what I read in the movies thread, only the first 3 are any good 

Just felt a bit emotional watching Henry Blofeld commentate in a village cricket game in India. All the old boys were delighted to meet the  guy whose voice they recognised from cricket commentary.

The real exotic marigold hotel.

4 minutes ago, Gilps said:

Enjoyed that

Know what, felt like it was needed as well. Seeing things like dates on things like Johnson shaking hands with people was only March 8th when it feels like a f***ing year ago. I'll watch that again tomorrow.