crisps

TV shows (but not GoT)

28 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I was just thinking of asking that. I had to watch that Don’t f*** With the Cats thing through my hands at times. Can’t deal with it. 

You don't seem much overt cruelty (aside from their captivity) but you hear about stuff after the fact that is pretty awful - cubs being taken from their mothers immediately after their birth etc. 

It's definitely worth a watch for the sheer what the f*ckery of it all.

32 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Well there is some pretty graphic shots of animal carcasses being 'prepped' to be fed to the animals at the park

But they're caucuses? Sounds unpleasant but i can deal with that. Can't be doing with anything that shows animals being killed or abused. 

20 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

You don't seem much overt cruelty (aside from their captivity) but you hear about stuff after the fact that is pretty awful - cubs being taken from their mothers immediately after their birth etc. 

It's definitely worth a watch for the sheer what the f*ckery of it all.

Yeah i'll defo watch it. It's a horrible business all that.

As I've thought about it a bit more, I've recalled some scenes that are a bit graphic actually - some violence towards animals that have attacked their owners and whilst they're being loaded onto trucks they're treated quite roughly.

Edited by Tommok

6 minutes ago, Swipe said:

But they're caucuses? Sounds unpleasant but i can deal with that. Can't be doing with anything that shows animals being killed or abused. 

Yeah i'll defo watch it. It's a horrible business all that.

Yeah carcasses but being hacked with a knife/axe whilst still looking vaguely fresh (not like your average high street Butchers) 

I personally found those bits hard to watch.

Overall the Don't f*** with Cats doccy was generally harder to stomach for me 

Edited by Barnesy_10

44 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I watched the whole thing last night. It's without doubt the maddest thing I've ever seen.

I got up to the bit where he's got a lookalike of her in the music video feeding the tigers. It's great isn't it.

Even found myself shouting at the woman with one arm - you can still tidy up a bit can’t you ffs, stood there with half a sofa tipped up on its side

24 minutes ago, smithdown said:

Even found myself shouting at the woman with one arm - you can still tidy up a bit can’t you ffs, stood there with half a sofa tipped up on its side

Faced with the option of a year or so of operations and some physio or lose her arm - her decision  was "amputate it now" - so I'm not sure she was the most motivated of people ;)

2 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

I got up to the bit where he's got a lookalike of her in the music video feeding the tigers. It's great isn't it.

Think about how mad that is as a thing and then add to this that I genuinely had to wrack my brain to remember this particular scene and you realise how utterly f***ing insane it is as a whole.

Edited by Hightown Phil

1 hour ago, Tommok said:

Faced with the option of a year or so of operations and some physio or lose her arm - her decision  was "amputate it now" - so I'm not sure she was the most motivated of people ;)

She came across as the most level headed of the lot too.. Her and the fella with no legs 

2 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

She came across as the most level headed of the lot too.. Her and the fella with no legs 

True.

Not a particularly high bar tho :)

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Stanley Leisure said:

I absolutely love Better Call Saul, but I'm so worried about Kim.

Spoiler

the fact she is not in Breaking Bad makes me fear for her

Edited by Cunny

12 hours ago, smithdown said:

Edit: should read man 

“The only not-awful person in Tiger King is a trans man who was misgendered throughout the series“

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/03/30/tiger-king-saff-trans-transgender-joe-exotic-netflix-robert-moor-misgendered/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

15 hours ago, Cunny said:
  View spoiler

View spoiler

the fact she is not in Breaking Bad makes me fear for her

I mean this is it isn’t it? It’s so obvious when you think about it.

9 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

I mean this is it isn’t it? It’s so obvious when you think about it.

Spoiler

Not necessarily. I have a feeling she has a run in with the law due to Jimmy/Sauls actions.

On 31/03/2020 at 14:18, Stanley Leisure said:

I absolutely love Better Call Saul, but I'm so worried about Kim.

I haven’t seen the latest, but her character haunts me a bit. 
just the opening black’n white scenes of jimmy working in a Cinnabon under an alias hints at some terrible reckoning.

8 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I haven’t seen the latest, but her character haunts me a bit. 
just the opening black’n white scenes of jimmy working in a Cinnabon under an alias hints at some terrible reckoning.

3uzcmh.jpg