crisps

TV shows (but not GoT)

Well addicted to Fringe!

one of mates has recommended Lie to Me too...

Fringe is great, Lie to Me is getting better, Human Target is also pretty good.

The new Hawaii Five 0 is very good, as is Detroit 187.

Not impressed by the new NBC shows, with the exception Law and Order Los Angeles.

Blue Bloods is new on CBS and is OK so far.

According to the media gurus, the networks are ready to ditch a load of the new shows if they do not better.

Rubicon starts on BBC4 soon (not sure exactly when) and is meant to be very good. Conspiracy thriller.

Rubicon is a great show, a little slow but well worth the effort of sticking with it to the end of the first series.

recommend Dexter, Im watching season 4 and its really good. no need to watch earlier seasons just jump straight in at s4e1 and on you go, really good season.

havent watched Fringe or Lie To Me, The Big Bang Theory is good too

Edited by DPD1973

The Walking Dead starts next Fri. also on FX

seen the pilot for this and it looks really promising. got a real big movie feel to it. weird seeing egg from this life playing a US sheriff. fair play to him.

I watch Dexter, Lie to Me, The Mentalist (has really upped its game, plus Jane is a really likeable character), House, Family Guy, South Park and how i met your mother (f*** me, its awful. but still, who the hell does he marry? Ill go on a killing spree if its the canadian chick)

I watch Dexter, Lie to Me, The Mentalist (has really upped its game, plus Jane is a really likeable character), House, Family Guy, South Park and how i met your mother (f*** me, its awful. but still, who the hell does he marry? Ill go on a killing spree if its the canadian chick)

The Mentalist is the same s*** every episode.. Its so monotonous I am surprised another series was commissioned.

I finished watching season 4 of Dexter last night.....

F*** me I wasn't expecting that.

I immediately need to start watching season 5.

Dexter was fantastic. Unfortunately some muppet on another forum ruined it for me by telling that it happened at some point during the season. So by the time the finale came round I was expecting it. Still a great series though.

I've heard season 5 isn't the best so far though.

I am a fan of Dexter and was really looking forward to Dexter Season 4, but then about 2 months before it started on FX here I caught the tail end of an interview with the actress who plays his mrs and before I could turn it off I heard the interviewer ask,

"so how did you feel when you first got the script saying you'd be murdered at the end of the season?".

Didn't spoil the whole season for me, but has made the series a little less fun than it could have been. From now on I am going to change channels with the volume turned down.

Well I had out up that I was a fan on Facebook so I got this generic promo for next season saying

"Exclusive preview, Dexter and Debra plan Rita's funeral. I was expecting her to die but never by Trinity's hand. The fact that rita had started to coax a lot of humanity and feeling out of dexter makes me think next season he'll be a right messed up boy.

Never watched Dexter, should really be next on my list once I finish 24

if it's good enough for Xabi, its good enough for me

It was a bloody (pun intended) brilliant end to that series - the whole series was perfect, but that ending was the icing on the cake.

It was a bloody (pun intended) brilliant end to that series - the whole series was perfect, but that ending was the icing on the cake.

Damn you NE! Now I know there's going to be blood involved in the finale. You've spoilt it for me! Grrr.

Have you started watching season 5 yet? Please tell me it continues in the same vein.

Well Rubicon isn't making it past 1 season and i'm finally up to date on Fringe - after many screwed up nights of sleep!!!

Currently watching The Event and Walking dead, thinking of starting one now with a few seasons, decisions!

Edited by crisps

Theres a rumour that The Event might get canned sometime next year, turning into a bit of a turkey from what Ive read.

After 24 and Lost, I think people are fed up with long drawn out Tv series. Plus, it goes up against Monday night NFL which does not help.

Best new show, Hawaii 5-0.

Fringe is getting better and better as the 2 worlds get closer together.

After 24 and Lost, I think people are fed up with long drawn out Tv series. Plus, it goes up against Monday night NFL which does not help.

Best new show, Hawaii 5-0.

Fringe is getting better and better as the 2 worlds get closer together.

Just started series 3 on Fringe, best thing Ive ever watched, never thought I'd find myself being so interested in Physics! Again though half way through I found myself thinking stop fannying around with experiments, we've seen enough, just tell me more about Massive Dynamic, The Universes and Pattern etc!!!

And yep I agree with the long drawn out series things... FlashForward was the first thing I ever watched out of these american shows etc and it could have been so much better if it was 12 episodes a season. Half of it was useless. Then we had the mid season 4 month break which I find even more bizarre as its hard to remember what happened and build the momentum up again. No idea why these Networks do this. Then I watched V season 1 which was 12 episodes which was perfect!