By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

TV shows (but not GoT)

crisps

Anyone watching The Widower on ITV? 3-parter based on true story of Malcolm Webster. 2nd part was on last night.

I only watched it because the missus wanted to but I have to admit I'm really enjoying it. Reece Shearsmith is really good in the lead role - plays the part of the totally deranged Webster brilliantly. Switches from being dark and disturbing to really very comical and then back again, very smoothly.

I have that on record so I can watch all 3 together. Mainly interested in it because of Shearsmith.

He's very good in it, mainly in a "f*ck me, that's really creepy" kind of way.

Edited by RP

That would then allow them to stick to the "It's the second to last episode of the series.....let's kill off a main character" pattern they've had going.

Amy (Andrea's sister) first series

Shane second series.

Merle third series.

Beth?

Maggie, she burnt that photo that Glen had and said he would never need it, dead bird walking

Maggie, she burnt that photo that Glen had and said he would never need it, dead bird walking

Or Glen. Both of those characters seem to have run their course now. Their entire role in the story is that they're part of a couple. If they both left the series, it wouldn't really take very much out of it. Apart from Maggie being dead fit like.