By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Purslow gone?

honourablegeorge

Ok I'll admit it I like you GEH007 despite you being nothing more to me than a rather random collection of letters and numbers on an internet message board, I like the posts you've made and the cut of your jib, if however you lead me to believe there is good news in the offing that doesn't come to pass I will hunt you down and kill you.

:)

And you'll have right on your side sir...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'll admit it I like you GEH007 despite you being nothing more to me than a rather random collection of letters and numbers on an internet message board, I like the posts you've made and the cut of your jib, if however you lead me to believe there is good news in the offing that doesn't come to pass I will hunt you down and kill you.

:)

Bloody hell, hold on there fellas. I meant this news is more good news!!

The business I was referring to was trying to be pushed through by Purslow, on whose authority it was put on hold I dont know yet. Perhaps it doesnt matter.

Yep. An excellent sign that NESV are determined to start with a blank sheet of paper.

I bet it wasn't even him who engaged Slaughter & May.

Presumably it also gives him an opportunity to speak in depth about the whats whys hows and whens of the stuff he has been involved in, particularly since the end of last season. Can't see him being under any confidentiality clauses.

I can ceertainly see him writing a book about his time here. Seems the sort.

Bloody hell, hold on there fellas. I meant this news is more good news!!

The business I was referring to was trying to be pushed through by Purslow, on whose authority it was put on hold I dont know yet. Perhaps it doesnt matter.

aaahh...the new owners stopped Purslow from giving RH a contract extension?

Liverpool FC confirms that following the successful sale of the Club, Christian Purslow has decided to stand down from his temporary position as Managing Director. Christian will remain as a Non Executive Director and will act as a Special Adviser to the new Owners.

New England Sports Ventures Chairman Tom Werner said: "We are delighted Christian has accepted our offer to help us and the Club, given his great experience and love for Liverpool FC. We will now begin a global search process for a Chief Executive Officer."

Christian said today: "I came to LFC to lead the Club through a sale process to get the best overall deal including, vitally, the removal of the debt. I am immensely proud of what we have all achieved. I now look forward to assisting the Owners in any way I can at this exciting time as they drive the Club forward to a bright future."

Yeah, yeah, He got the chop.

aaahh...the new owners stopped Purslow from giving RH a contract extension?

No its not that.

Its to do with an essential part of company life at an executive level, but I really cant say what.

And no it's not bog roll, bmw's or brandy before any of you feckers start.

No its not that.

Its to do with an essential part of company life at an executive level, but I really cant say what.

He pension payments have been put on hold.

No its not that.

getting his own e-mail adress, enrolled in the company pension scheme, excutive stress relief, his name on a parking spot? :unsure:

No its not that.

Some sort of insurance?