By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Anti-Halloween tactics

charlie clown

live in an apartment

or embrace the situation, go out and buy a load of 10p mixes and keep them by the door

you'll feel great and will probably get some spiritual reward

happened to me

Feck that, I'm with Charlie.

I might wire my doorbell button up to the mains.

live in an apartment

or embrace the situation, go out and buy a load of 10p mixes and keep them by the door

you'll feel great and will probably get some spiritual reward

happened to me

aye, so you get even more of back next year. I want to get rid of the little radges, not encourage em.

I dont think the americans invented the idea of going round peoples houses at halloween looking for treats now did they? They just made it more efficient with their trick or treat business which as a kid Id have preferred to singing "halloween is coming and the goose is getting fat"

I dont think the americans invented the idea of going round peoples houses at halloween looking for treats now did they? They just made it more efficient with their trick or treat business which as a kid Id have preferred to singing "halloween is coming and the goose is getting fat"

weirdo. everywhere else in the english speaking universe the song is "christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat"

I’m not a massive fan of Halloween but at least its done properly where I am. Most of the kids dress up – even the miserable teenagers. And the trick or treating is kept to a limited time on the Sunday closest to Halloween.

Back in England it’s a bunch of dicks , half of which don’t bother dressing up, trapsing around for a couple of weeks either side of the holidays with a surly attitude and setting off fireworks all times of the night.

Anti Halloween tactics… I had a huge german Shepard that seemed to scare off most of them.. that’s one answer…

A couple of years ago there was a knock at ours.

Me - yeah?

Lad stood there on his own - trick or treat?

Me - wha?

Him with a shrug - trick or treat and that?

Me - how old are you?

Him - nineteen like

Me with a frown, waggling my thumb in a westerly direction - f*ck off, go ed

Him, disappointed and turning to trudge away - r a, f*ckin arlarse

One year, in fact I think it was the first year we got the knock, I answered the door and pretended to be French in an attempt to get em to feck off because of language barrier issues. 'What iz zees treek or treet you are asking?'

I'm not sure they were convinced I was French but I'm fairly sure I convinced them I was so mental that they shouldn't push it any further.

live in an apartment

trouble is sugar is the last thing the fat little f*****s need. All they have to do round here is paint themselves orange and wear a green hat and they look like an overgrown pumpkin. I'm going to serve up a plate of cous cous

One year, in fact I think it was the first year we got the knock, I answered the door and pretended to be French in an attempt to get em to feck off because of language barrier issues. 'What iz zees treek or treet you are asking?'

I'm not sure they were convinced I was French but I'm fairly sure I convinced them I was so mental that they shouldn't push it any further.

What a terrible thing to do.

You're as bad as me...:D