By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

woohoo

Ostrich Man

just found out I won 2 grand on the lottery on 28th august.

damn you missing bonus ball or 6th number!!

How come you've only just found out? I bet you spent the dosh first and then decided to announce your win. Manc c***. ..... In fact Fenian Manc c***!

How come you've only just found out? I bet you spent the dosh first and then decided to announce your win. Manc c***. ..... In fact Fenian Manc c***!

cause I never check my tickets...just let them sit in wallet for ages before I look...it was everyone banging on about the £113 mill ticket holder not coming forward made me think "ooh Id better check...could be a multi-miilionaire"

but I wasnt.

Not jealous or anything but 2 grand is f*** all nowadays

true...but its 2 grand extra I didnt have at the start of the day.

Edited by Ostrich Man

Not jealous or anything but 2 grand is f*** all nowadays

It's not theb proverbial 'ye olde pools win' no, but if you had to spend it on a car repair, some domestic item being replaced or some other bill it wouldn't be viewed as 'f*ck all then, would it?

You can still do a fair bit with two grand above your normal income.

It's not theb proverbial 'ye olde pools win' no, but if you had to spend it on a car repair, some domestic item being replaced or some other bill it wouldn't be viewed as 'f*ck all then, would it?

You can still do a fair bit with two grand above your normal income.

well said fyds...f*** you ibby and your 2 grand is f*** all...tell that to some family struggling to get by on a parents minimum wage or some OAP who has to decide between heating and eating this winter....youre a c*** ibby I hope youre proud of yourself and your "oh look at me Im dead flash...f*** the poor" attitude.

hmmm

Edited by Ostrich Man

well I live by the simple rule....work for a charity = give f*** all to other charities.

haha

Have to admit I forgot you worked for a charity. Damnations.

Having said that, I guess that does mean you actually take more money from charities than you receive, you utter, utter c***.

yeah they pay me...did you mean take more than you give though? take more than you receive makes no sense...or does it?

youve confused me now gerry.

Ah yes. Good point. "Take more than you give". For some reason take more than you receive sounded right.