By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Roy Hodgson

psl

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That berk from Southampton is proof that Roy is succeeding in lower expectations with his consistent b******s. Which is in turn proof that he should go, if we didn't need any more.

I will say it for the first time on here, than man is a c***. His post match interviews were cowardly and once again he failed to take any personal responsibility for any of this. Even the idiot UK media are catching on slowly.

Ancelotti was class by comparison, and should really have far less to be worried about with his CV. And to think it was our boss touted as a gent when he arrived. The last two letters are correct at least.

@JohnSinnott

Hodgson post-match presser: answers just three questions. Last two minutes. Cut short as soon as subject of his future raised.

Hodgson: "I am not prepared to talk about that because obviously I am depressed enough with the performance and the result."

Hodgson: "I have no comments to make and I have no intention to answer any questions on the subject."

Man City 3 Liverpool 0

Liverpool 2 Northampton 2 (Northampton win 4-2 on penalties)

Liverpool 1 Blackpool 2

Everton 2 Liverpool 0

Stoke 2 Liverpool 0

Newcastle 3 Liverpool 1

Liverpool 0 Wolves 1

Blackburn 3 Liverpool 1

Some cracking results there Roy.

If Hodgson is in charge for that I'm not watching.

It's a f***ing shambles this club with Hodgson being defended by our employed little empire builders.

I hate him, i hate the press for not being more critical of the fraudulent c***...

How can our owners just sit there and let him drag us to ruin ?

I hate him, i hate the press for not being more critical of the fraudulent c***...

How can our owners just sit there and let him drag us to ruin ?

I'm just numb with it all. Whole season feels like a fake.

These owners would wanna put their foot down and turn this around starting with booting this owl out.

Edited by Benzo-13