By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Relegation 6 pointer at Everton

Red Kent

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has 35 years experience, he'll know he has to drop poulsen and bring Meireles into the middle. Any old woman could see that, even him.

Unless he wants to get the sack. Never thought of that.

I like he way he's going about his exit strategy.

Even then.. Poulsen? The man who didn't make a tackle against the Mancs.

I forgot we had a football team.

This match is usually absolute hell, even days before it yet ive barely give it a thought. I want to abuse Hodgson for that supposed team but cant even be arsed. I'd take a 15-0 beating and new owners right now, its so much more important than this.

I've got to say that this presumption that RH is playing Meireles as a wide midfielder/winger is pure wrong. Roy's recent midfields have lined as variations on the diamond, or at times the good 'ol 'christmas tree', where the whole midfield is very tucked in, but there's more license for midfield close link up play with forwards, and in theory to get full backs overlapping. Just because it hasn't worked yet doesn't make it an invalid approach.

I've got to say that this presumption that RH is playing Meireles as a wide midfielder/winger is pure wrong. Roy's recent midfields have lined as variations on the diamond, or at times the good 'ol 'christmas tree', where the whole midfield is very tucked in, but there's more license for midfield close link up play with forwards, and in theory to get full backs overlapping. Just because it hasn't worked yet doesn't make it an invalid approach.

He's got an invalid playing centre mid.

Zonal marking was a valid approach. It worked. But Rafa got slaughtered.

Nothing Roy's done has worked and he must f*** off ASAP.