By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A big Thank You to our owners

Tosh

You've been about the worst possible thing for our club, lying and thieving but

I for one would like to Thank You for providing us with the education we have all had over the recent months: we now know more about Articles of Association, Injunctions, orders in court, rights and duties of Directors and the like. We now know how to find the order of court procedings, access info held in Companies house and indeed how to use the internet in general to virally plague your sorry arses and those of your supporters

The forum will be a poorer place without your malign presence

isn't a chunk of the 144mil debt related to the masch, torres and Babel transfers?

I thought their business model was to buy players with their debt, and use player sales to cover the interest on their debt. a double dip type thing.

so the 144mil includes any amount they spent on players whilst the club paid interest on the loan from player sales, so hopefully he ends up carrying the can for the debt.

isn't a chunk of the 144mil debt related to the masch, torres and Babel transfers?

I thought their business model was to buy players with their debt, and use player sales to cover the interest on their debt. a double dip type thing.

so the 144mil includes any amount they spent on players whilst the club paid interest on the loan from player sales, so hopefully he ends up carrying the can for the debt.

Finally, we see a way to get rid of Babel.

As part of the court settlement, G and H get to take home a "player" from a pool consisting of Babel, Konchesky, Poulsen, Aurelio and Lucas"

I think that could be attributed to the club level debt over and above the acquisition debt and stadium debt. A lot of the 144m will be that used to pay down the borrowings and loan fees over the past year when they were north of 350m. It would be hard to argue though, if it came down to trying to convince some forensic accountants that the default over borrowing is entirely down to the acquisition, however all the language from MB and RBS has been definite about separating it in every discussion, probably with the 9 points in mind.

Goodbye tom and george don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

They're not quite gone yet...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw their injunction....

I do however think that we should carry on the campaign against them even once we do get rid. They deserve it.

One . Hundred . And . Forty . Four . MILLION . Pounds!

it's almost too good to be true.

When it's finally confirmed that those two c*nts have nothing more to do with this club I shall dance a merry jig... but i'm not even looking for my tap shoes yet.

*phones Lionel Blair*