By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Climbing Great Buildings

Will

An odd idea for a TV programme, but quite an interesting show nonetheless! I saw the one about the Lloyds building in the City of London which was quite interesting, and just watched the Liver Building one on the iPlayer - well worth half an hour of your time if you're at all interested in the architecture of the city. Must be a very strange experience sitting under the wings of one of its 18 foot-high liver birds...

Not sure what other buildings they've climbed, but I will keep my eyes open

An odd idea for a TV programme, but quite an interesting show nonetheless! I saw the one about the Lloyds building in the City of London which was quite interesting, and just watched the Liver Building one on the iPlayer - well worth half an hour of your time if you're at all interested in the architecture of the city. Must be a very strange experience sitting under the wings of one of its 18 foot-high liver birds...

Jonathan Foyle, he's a good lad, never had that BBC accent when we were growing up though. It was a good series and one of the more interesting ones was Burghley House in Stamford Lincs, missed the Liver building one but want to catch it on iPlayer..

Watched a couple of these when I've got in to my hotel room after a day on a client's site - Durham cathedral and a college at Oxford Uni. As you say, really interesting. The further back in history they go with them the more you realise the genius of the medieval builders.