By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NYR is a bast*rd

fyds

Finally got to meet up with NYR yesterday, and had him over for dinner (no, not have him for dinner) and a pleasant time and a nice pommerol was had by all. A provencale style chicken dish replaced the malaysian curry and everyone lived to tell the tale.

On his way back to the states in 30 minutes from Heathrow - so we have all told around 8 hours to talk behind his back :yes:

Nice feller so he is :)

Edited by fyds

Would he have been in you neck of the woods to watch some rain falling for the better part of 2 days? With some golf thrown in while he's flying home? :bleh:

He'd been here since last wednesday in relation to the golf, visiting his folks and was a bit knackered in the end and wanted to get back to his kids (unlike most people on here who want tio get away from there's!).

No staying power at all, I tell you...:D

how did he find your place this time?

Same plan as last time - only this time it worked :)

Smithy - no idea what a BAGA 1 is never mind a BAGA 3 :)

Just got into the office. Missed the final day of the Ryder and got soaked and mussy while I was there. It reminded me of Knebworth.

Fyds is a toip bloke and he has an absolutely lovely wife and daughter. They couldn;t have been more gracious hosts and his missus is a great cook. She said the meat was called "long pig" -- not sure what it was exactly. ;)

The house is quite unique. It interestingly has plenty of underground spaces that Fyds is gradually excavating and renovating. It's an ideal situation if you are a cannibal/mass murderer type.

I'm just saying...

Just got into the office. Missed the final day of the Ryder and got soaked and mussy while I was there. It reminded me of Knebworth.

Fyds is a toip bloke and he has an absolutely lovely wife and daughter. They couldn;t have been more gracious hosts and his missus is a great cook. She said the meat was called "long pig" -- not sure what it was exactly. ;)

The house is quite unique. It interestingly has plenty of underground spaces that Fyds is gradually excavating and renovating. It's an ideal situation if you are a cannibal/mass murderer type.

I'm just saying...

You complete Hodgson! :lol: Glad you got back OK - those bites will heal in a few weeks.