By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Commonwealth Games

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Part of me thinks India would be a boss place to go on holiday, to the other part it comes across as some sort of lawless anarchy where nobody is in control.

Does it feel like that when you're there?

It's f*cking amazing and the people are brilliant.

Part of me thinks India would be a boss place to go on holiday, to the other part it comes across as some sort of lawless anarchy where nobody is in control.

Does it feel like that when you're there?

I've been twice, and it's brilliant. Nothing like you describe there at all. There is a massive bureaucracy and no shortage of law enforcement.

Apparently now medics in Dehi are advising of the dangers of a rather virulent mosquito borne 'Delhi fever' thanks to all the stagnant water from the monsoons which could make the athletes seriously ill. Great planning this.

sure that's not dengue fever? had an outbreak of that over here this year and it's from a particular type of mosquito that hangs around pools of stagnant water. dengue is f***ing horrible.

sure that's not dengue fever? had an outbreak of that over here this year and it's from a particular type of mosquito that hangs around pools of stagnant water. dengue is f***ing horrible.

Had it earlier in the year. Its bloody terrible.

Where would you and Des recommend visiting in India?