By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Northampton tomorrow night

john_lfc

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in times like these Sopcast is your friend.

Can't see there being any streams either. None of the foreign TV channels are showing the game - only the Chelsea v Newcastle and Sc***horpe v Mancs games are being covered live. There's also a load of Serie A, Bundesliga and several La Liga matches live that night too.

Best we can probably hope for is 5 mins highlights on BBC1 at 11:30pm.

Might as well launch Suso in than play Spearing. Only one of them has the potential ability to be a bit special, and to give you a clue - its not Spearing. Might as well see what the kid has got against Northampton.

The only thing special about Spearing is the potential for comedy, because he looks like he's more likely to mind your car at the match rather than play in it.

Edited by Leo No.8

Feck it, Torres needs a goal. Play him. It'll be like Reading in '07. And play Johnson in every game until he becomes good. Punish Agger.

Jones

Johnson Wilson Kyrgiakos Agger

Lucas

Babel Shelvey Pacheco Aurelio

Torres

4-1-4-1 turning to 4-3-3.

Can't see there being any streams either. None of the foreign TV channels are showing the game - only the Chelsea v Newcastle and Sc***horpe v Mancs games are being covered live. There's also a load of Serie A, Bundesliga and several La Liga matches live that night too.

Best we can probably hope for is 5 mins highlights on BBC1 at 11:30pm.

aye! I noticed that after I posted.. I had a look at all the usual places and drew a blank.