By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

worst bit of club marketing ever?

Stevie H

I came across a wine called Everton recently at an Offy in Warrenpoint. There was a red and a white, can't remember the grape though pretty sure it was a blended table wine. Think it might have been Aussie and I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with the Ev.

theres no way they let you into Warrenpoint

i'll have to have word with Sean Bennett when i'm home next.

bet you that wine has a bitter taste to it

Nice man - he chucked me a free sample of that Black Lager that Guinness have out up there now. There is a good reason they aren't selling it down south though, it's brutal.

Nice man - he chucked me a free sample of that Black Lager that Guinness have out up there now. There is a good reason they aren't selling it down south though, it's brutal.

he is a nice fella, has a cracking little boozer there. its my oul fella's second home. what were you doing in Rinn Mhic Giolla Rua anyway?

he is a nice fella, has a cracking little boozer there. its my oul fella's second home. what were you doing in Rinn Mhic Giolla Rua anyway?

Doing a tour of the north collecting booze for my little sister's wedding... Was over in bandit country making a big pick up in Cullaville too.

"They are both in Newry" she said. "Dead handy" she said as she persuaded me to drive up.