By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton fans trash lost Liverpool fans car.

Barnesy_10

http://www.offthepost.info/2010/09/video-liverpool-fans-car-gets-wrecked-after-he-takes-wrong-turn-past-goodison-park/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Got to wonder what made him drive past Goodison in s red car, wearing a Liverpool shirt just before the match involving Liverpools biggest rivals!

http://www.offthepost.info/2010/09/video-liverpool-fans-car-gets-wrecked-after-he-takes-wrong-turn-past-goodison-park/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Got to wonder what made him drive past Goodison in s red car, wearing a Liverpool shirt just before the match involving Liverpools biggest rivals!

Some spiteful comments in that blog.

He was asking for stick dressed like that.

There's another video of the front of the car where it looks like he has a kid.

If it was the other way around they'd be screaming murder (probably literally as well as figuratively)

Edited by Sion

He was asking for stick dressed like that.

There's another video of the front of the car where it looks like he has a kid.

If it was the other way around they'd be screaming murder (probably literally as well as figuratively)

Asking for stick dressed in a Liverpool top in Liverpool?

My Father In Law saw all that - it was after the match just as they were pouring out, the guy managed to turn into Gwladys Street and tried to drive through the crowd, apparently. Not sure why the street wasn't blocked; certainly anyone trying to drive through the crowds on Anfield or Walton Breck Roads when it was that busy would take some stick, and if they were in a Blue shirt even more of it; he was certainly naive to drive that close to the ground that close to the end.

FIL also said some old bird - in her 60's or70's - had a right go at the lads rocking the car and they reluctantly stopped.

Got everything coming to him turning into Gwladys Street when it was full of the s****

How'd you work that out?

If someone drove into your street wearing an Everton shirt, would you rock his car?

How about if there was a load of you (safety in numbers and all that)?

What if it was Anfield Road then, loads of you, one of him? Obviously asking for it then.

Asking for stick dressed in a Liverpool top in Liverpool?

actually wearing the shirt at his age on a non-match day is asking for stick from anyone as it is.

but driving round Goodison through a crowd of evertonians wearing a red shirt? you don't think so?

Hopefully this will scare him into not buying any more merchandise.

actually wearing the shirt at his age on a non-match day is asking for stick from anyone as it is.

but driving round Goodison through a crowd of evertonians wearing a red shirt? you don't think so?

Hopefully this will scare him into not buying any more merchandise.

Yes to grown men in footy shirts who aren't playing football. I'm sceptical of grown men who wear them on matchdays never mind other days, but then i'm boss mag as f***

But the driving round Goodison thing could feasibly happen if he lives round there. I actually drive past Goodison alot, far more than i do Anfield. Walton Lane is a busy road and the best way of getting in and out of Walton. Quite how he ended up turning onto Gladys Street i don't know though. I doubt he did it on purpose.

I'm also sympathetic over the kick off time thing more so than others. I barely know what time we are playing most of the time, never mind them lot

this is what the guy in the car posted about the incident on youtube

"I'm the "kopite" in the car. I live on city road and was goin to me mums house by priory road. Decided to take a shortcut thinkin the everton game was already finished. Totally forgot, turned out to be my biggest mistake and most frightening, humilitating moment of my life. I was actually crying. Truth is tho i'm not a big football fan, just by chance had my liverpool top on and drive a red car too. Can't condone that behaviour tho, in 99 out of 100 walks of life this behaviours criminal.

I work very long hard hours to pay for my car and this will cause me alot of inconvenience for the next weeks. I'm not the richest guy in the world and this is an awful thing to happen especially how things have been goin for me lately. I havent really followed football closely for 10yrs but i respect how good everton are now. I'm just a normal guy who was trying to get somewhere in his own area. Trying to tip up my car when 2 ppl are inside it though, what wud have happened if we'd tipped??"

this is what the guy in the car posted about the incident on youtube

"I'm the "kopite" in the car. I live on city road and was goin to me mums house by priory road. Decided to take a shortcut thinkin the everton game was already finished. Totally forgot, turned out to be my biggest mistake and most frightening, humilitating moment of my life. I was actually crying. Truth is tho i'm not a big football fan, just by chance had my liverpool top on and drive a red car too. Can't condone that behaviour tho, in 99 out of 100 walks of life this behaviours criminal.

I work very long hard hours to pay for my car and this will cause me alot of inconvenience for the next weeks. I'm not the richest guy in the world and this is an awful thing to happen especially how things have been goin for me lately. I havent really followed football closely for 10yrs but i respect how good everton are now. I'm just a normal guy who was trying to get somewhere in his own area. Trying to tip up my car when 2 ppl are inside it though, what wud have happened if we'd tipped??"

He sounds like a whopper. The fat, crying, everton respecting, not a big football fan but drives through masses of toffees wearing his liverpool shirt blert.

Should have tipped it over then set his car on fire.

Edited by Leo No.8

He sounds like a whopper. The fat, crying, everton respecting, not a big football fan but drives through masses of toffees wearing his liverpool shirt blert.

Should have tipped it over then set his car on fire.

:lol:

You're a hard man, Leo - a hard man!

Leo you mean bugger!

Stupid mistake but it really shows how pathetic some people can be!

Im sure the same would happen in a Manchester United fan drove through Anfield just after a game finnished though!

Edited by daniel02mi

I mean what next? Driving along the Gaza strip in a convertible Buick with horns on the front, wearing a shirt made up for the stars and stripes and sounding a horn playing yankee doodle dandy?

'I'm not really a big fan of America, just going to me mums, happened to make a wrong turn and there I was - they were firing hand held anti-tank missiles at me. Everton fans were still worse though.'