By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A Muslim speaks on 9/11

New York Red

"On this day of Eid, where we celebrate and rejoice, let us not forget those who are suffering and have suffered throughout history.

It is particularly poignant on this day, 11th of September, that we remember those who were tragically murdered in cold-blood 9 years ago and it’s absolutely imperative that we categorically and unequivocally continue to condemn this, and indeed, all acts of terrorism — especially those carried out in the name of our peaceful faith. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims of 9/11 and with all the bereaved of this world.

Let’s all pray and work towards a brighter and more peaceful world for ourselves, our children and for future generations to come.

God bless you all & Eid Mubarak."

http://www.samiyusufofficial.com/main/archives/4492

Pretty clear to me.

Id like the Americans to apologize for the thousands they have murdered since the 9/11. I feel sorry for the victims family and may the victims RIP. However, 9/11 to me means deaths of thousands of kids killed by American drones and suicide bombings in Pakistan for supporting America with a gun over our heads and also the fact the Americans were so incompetent that they could not device a mechanism to stop terrorists moving to across the border and hiding in caves. If the Americans were really serious about tackling terrorism they would not be pussy footing and launch a joint coordination squeezing Talibans from other side of the border. However, they do not have the moral courage to do that and would rather negotiate. World is a worse place today than 12th September

this guy doesn't speak to all of us, some of us are pro mass murder

Class Hass, class. :lol:

Id like the Americans to apologize for the thousands they have murdered since the 9/11. I feel sorry for the victims family and may the victims RIP. However, 9/11 to me means deaths of thousands of kids killed by American drones and suicide bombings in Pakistan for supporting America with a gun over our heads and also the fact the Americans were so incompetent that they could not device a mechanism to stop terrorists moving to across the border and hiding in caves. If the Americans were really serious about tackling terrorism they would not be pussy footing and launch a joint coordination squeezing Talibans from other side of the border. However, they do not have the moral courage to do that and would rather negotiate. World is a worse place today than 12th September

What a mixed up post.