By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

I bought a tagine

sutty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's a tagine?

Moroccan thing, it's like a ceramic clay pot thing with a witch's hat for a lid.

However the fact you need to ask suggests you won't be much help on the recipe front

Fill it with soup.

Hey presto - giant soup!

My soup reference was a HMHB reference. As I feel like I will soon invite the whole world into my house to see my new conservatory

Moroccan thing, it's like a ceramic clay pot thing with a witch's hat for a lid.

However the fact you need to ask suggests you won't be much help on the recipe front

My soup reference was a HMHB reference. As I feel like I will soon invite the whole world into my house to see my new conservatory

do something with lamb and couscous.

SL should be suspended for an entry level HMHB mistake.

do something with lamb and couscous.

SL should be suspended for an entry level HMHB mistake.

I've done one thing with it, slow cooked lamb shanked with cous cous.

They were nice.

Agree on SL.

SL is in italics. If he doesn't respond appropriately, he'll be suspended.

He needs to justify himself.

There's no mention of soup in song is there? Not in the version I've got, anyhow...

Regardless of the soup reference, I thought filling it with soup was a funny idea - the kind of free-wheeling stream of conciousness stuff that has made my name.

There's no mention of soup in song is there? Not in the version I've got, anyhow...

Regardless of the soup reference, I thought filling it with soup was a funny idea - the kind of free-wheeling stream of conciousness stuff that has made my name.

PCH is a song that evolves with time. You s***c***.

I've wondered about these tagines. Its ceramic, with a chimney right ?

Do you put it in the oven with all the ingredients in and sort of pot roast them or what ?

I'm having an extension built, and god help me i'm so pleased with how the works gone I'll be having people round to see it, like some new conservatory. Photos of work in progress on facebook, despite HMHB best efforts to warn me of the dangers of being a boring suburban b*****d.

I've wondered about these tagines. Its ceramic, with a chimney right ?

Do you put it in the oven with all the ingredients in and sort of pot roast them or what ?

I'm having an extension built, and god help me i'm so pleased with how the works gone I'll be having people round to see it, like some new conservatory. Photos of work in progress on facebook, despite HMHB best efforts to warn me of the dangers of being a boring suburban b*****d.

Aye, but they're toughened so you can either do them on top of the stove or in the over...

So in the case of my lamb thing I did it all on the hob

I had a dog called Sheba that died. It wasn't a German Shepherd though.

I'd have slow cooked it in my tagine, with some garlic and chickpeas.

I feel bad for suspending SL now.

But it's the only way he'll learn

Ooo look at me, I know lyrics of things.

Yeah that's right, I'm back, bitches.

Sutty's emailed the BBC and you're no longer welcome anywhere near any pop quizzes.

Whatever happened to Pop Quiz anyway? They brought it back in the mid-90s with Simon Mayo or somesuch. I was brilliant at it (as was my body double, Jarvis Cocker, when he was a guest).

Then they did A Question of Pop, which was a bit s***.

I love a pop quiz - one with proper questions like, not one that tries to be dead funny.

Sutty's emailed the BBC and you're no longer welcome anywhere near any pop quizzes.

Whatever happened to Pop Quiz anyway? They brought it back in the mid-90s with Simon Mayo or somesuch. I was brilliant at it (as was my body double, Jarvis Cocker, when he was a guest).

Then they did A Question of Pop, which was a bit s***.

I love a pop quiz - one with proper questions like, not one that tries to be dead funny.

We should book you as a guest just so I can write the words boring c*nt in your intro.

Lamb, prune and honey, or chicken, lemon and olives. Both with some onions, cinnamon sticks, coriander and an astounding quantity of ras el hanout.

Also it's inevitable that someone will eventually wash it with detergent. After that you might have to develop a taste for soapy stews.

Lamb, prune and honey, or chicken, lemon and olives. Both with some onions, cinnamon sticks, coriander and an astounding quantity of ras el hanout.

Also it's inevitable that someone will eventually wash it with detergent. After that you might have to develop a taste for soapy stews.

My wife cleaned it

Which means it's already been done, almost certainly

brought one back from Marrakesh

never used it