Sign in to follow this  
Kahnee

Couple of things

Would it be possible to start editing the podcast a smidge? 35-40 mins is about the norm for most that I listen to, and this fits nicely into people's day (walking dogs, driving to work etc).

Also, is there any way of flattening out the sound levels? On speakers it's almost impossible to hear Bromage's questions, or if you can hear the questions the back ground noise and Knox's dulcet tones are deafening. And it's not a lot better on headphones.

Other than that, keep up the good work :thumbs:

I like the length, perfect for walking to and from work. Cracking one this week chaps, really enjoyed it.

They are just organic to be honest with you Kahnee. They take as long as they take. Next one probably shorter because we'll have less ground to cover.

Makes sense I guess. And the sound? Poor old Bromage sounds like he's in the flat next door. In the bath.

Makes sense I guess. And the sound? Poor old Bromage sounds like he's in the flat next door. In the bath.

You have to speak to him about that. All I know is that'm hard work and he has to compensate.

Sign in to follow this