Sign in to follow this  
Bromage

Season's First Podcast

Tonight we are recording our first podcast of the season. A great deal has changed since our last so we have a lot to discuss. If there's anything you'd like to say or put on the agenda, please post it here.

Given that fact that Torres has 3 years left on his contract, and Purslow briefed anyone and everyone that 'big names' would leave if Rafa stayed. Would this make Hodgson's position untenable?

And I mean that as a criticism of Purslow rather than Hodgson, Purslow's position has been untenable since easter, but he doesn't seem to care.

has it been confirmed about the istanbul mural at melwood being taken down on purslow's orders? for an acting MD he seems to have a wider and more powerful remit than most full-time CEOs and club administrators. would be interested to know what roy thinks of the plan to take the mural down. plus i don't imagine roy has been told what his summer transfer spending budget is yet either. at present i think we're about £11m up for 4 first-team players out, 2 in plus youngsters shelvey and wilson.

I think the theme would have to be whether you're optimistic or pessimistic about the upcoming season, what the expectations are and what everyone makes of the summer's activity.

Sign in to follow this