Sign in to follow this  
Des

"Allardyce" Twitter feed

I usually Ignore messages from other fake managers but as I'd used Redknapps name for the previous tweet i thought I may as well play along and reply to him!

I think Fat Sams being deliberately giving you material Swipe, if his comments about Capello not picking Robinson are anything to go by.

I think Fat Sams being deliberately giving you material Swipe, if his comments about Capello not picking Robinson are anything to go by.

Some fella asked me about that yesterday, actually.

Did anyone see Allardyce on Channel 5's coverage of the UEFA Cup last night?

A few managers at some LMA do did little messages of hope to Roy Hodgson before the game. The usual c**** like Ferguson, Fat Sam and 'Arry.

Allardyce looked pished. Was slurring his words and looked a bit like a creepy fat-headed sex offender.

Some fella asked me about that yesterday, actually.

Did anyone see Allardyce on Channel 5's coverage of the UEFA Cup last night?

A few managers at some LMA do did little messages of hope to Roy Hodgson before the game. The usual c**** like Ferguson, Fat Sam and 'Arry.

Allardyce looked pished. Was slurring his words and looked a bit like a creepy fat-headed sex offender.

Allardyce literally had flies buzzing round him, the minty wellyboot headed c*nt.

Capello just bellowed at the camera didn't he. It was like he was wearing headphones and didn't know how loud he was being.

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING FOR YOU NOW

YOU MUST WIN

Capello just bellowed at the camera didn't he. It was like he was wearing headphones and didn't know how loud he was being.

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING FOR YOU NOW

YOU MUST WIN

that's the way the suits at the FA speak to him though so he thinks it's normal.

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING WE NEED FROM YOU SIGNOR CAPELLO.

YOU MUST WIN THE WORLD CUP. YOU KNOW? IL COPPA MONDEEARLAY?

Allardyce literally had flies buzzing round him, the minty wellyboot headed c*nt.

:lol: Cracking description

although "minty" means dirty/stinky in Liverpool, in American teen shows such as The OC it means "nerdy in a gay way".

e.g. "that John knows what they say in The OC, the minty c***".

although "minty" means dirty/stinky in Liverpool, in American teen shows such as The OC it means "nerdy in a gay way".

e.g. "that John knows what they say in The OC, the minty c***".

Perfect, that I will file alongside 'pissstainedmeff' for my names for managers next season. Welcome 'minty wellyboot headed c***'' to my repetoire of manager speak. Al-lard-lice you shall be known as such from this day onwards, with credit to Jarg for providing you with such a grand title.

Jarg - I'm forever in your debt for providing me with such a term for Fatty, much thanks and fun ahead!

Edited by DPD1973

Ta boys!

It's f***ing ace swipe. I've got loads of mates on it who aren't reds, they think it's brilliant.

Have you thought about doing something with it? I mean you couldn't do a Big Sam Sitcom like the s***myDadsays one, but something similar would work really well.

It's f***ing ace swipe. I've got loads of mates on it who aren't reds, they think it's brilliant.

Have you thought about doing something with it? I mean you couldn't do a Big Sam Sitcom like the s***myDadsays one, but something similar would work really well.

something like a weekly 3-5 minutes cartoon on youtube maybe?

something like a weekly 3-5 minutes cartoon on youtube maybe?

I'd be tempted to write a pilot. It's very Partridge-esque in places, basically he's a massive c*** and doesn't realise it. Swipes got two cracking support characters in the wife and mother. Thrown Phil Brown in there and Slur, it'd write itself!