Sign in to follow this  
Des

"Allardyce" Twitter feed

Liking the Lucas one too mate. Only one boring thought I had was not to post as many of them in too short a space of time, keep the followers eager for more!

Liking the Lucas one too mate. Only one boring thought I had was not to post as many of them in too short a space of time, keep the followers eager for more!

Although i generally agree, i think this trip to Madrid has been a gift for him

Love how people are looking at critically! I'm just taking the piss like, I'd be doing it with 10 followers or 2,000.

f*** that actually, I'm looking to get a prolonged, well-paid career out of this!

The thing with both of them is, they reflect certain character traits that you can imagine each (and others within) having.

You couldn't just swap a Big Sam or LucasLeiva21 entry & get away with it.

I reckon you guys will have best-selling books on these at Christmas

Probably

Riding on my bloody coat tails...

;)

Time for some self-referential cleverness?

Big Sam's twitter, reading the Lucas one, and taking it all seriously (or vice versa)???

Love how people are looking at critically! I'm just taking the piss like, I'd be doing it with 10 followers or 2,000.

Ah, the original final words of the New Testament.

FergusonAlexSir

What a fantastic evening lads! First a great dinner cooked by the old bat. Whiskey sauce in salmon fillet followed by chewing gum sorbet.

It went sour when I ripped open the parcel she delivered with my teeth, and some stool softener I'd ordered from the internet fell out.

6:48 AM Apr 21st via web

Was having a cracking little flirt with her today. Made her giggle with my Sade impression and by pretending to snatch her nose.

6:45 AM Apr 21st via web

We've got a sexy new postwoman round our way. Lovely thing she is. A smile that could make a rainbow blush. And t*** the size Canada.

6:39 AM Apr 21st via web

:lol::lol::lol:

What;s happened to the Lucas twitter account? It appears to have vanished from my follow list and a search on twitter for it doesn't throw anything up. :(

Lucky that Big Sam is still there.

Edited by le2red

What;s happened to the Lucas twitter account? It appears to have vanished from my follow list and a search on twitter for it doesn't throw anything up. :(

Lucky that Big Sam is still there.

Its been suspended by Twitter for some reason

# Slur Alex FergusonAlexSir

Typical. Stoke roll over for Chelsea. Everyone tries less when they play other teams than when they play us. Disgusting, b******s to that!

I guess I'll have to do what I haven't done since 1995 next week. Be a fecking Liverpool fan. Sent Gary off to buy me a CD of their chants.

All round the fields of Anfield Road, where once we watch the King Kenny..........what that 4th rate chicken is a King for them? I'd be God!

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard....he's better than Frank Lampard! Just texted the song to Carlo. Typical Italian. He has gone and reported me.

# FergusonAlexSir

FA call me up and tell me that I can only send Carlo 3 offensive texts per day and call him twice. Beyond the pale! Unashamedly pro-Chelsea.

Sam's still going strong

:lol:

A very cute girl sent Sam a message saying she loved him and wanted him to leave his wife for her. The temptation to use the fat man for a spot of social media-based flirting was high.

A very cute girl sent Sam a message saying she loved him and wanted him to leave his wife for her. The temptation to use the fat man for a spot of social media-based flirting was high.

I found the exact same temptations!