Pitch was bad.

Wigan played a good game

They scored the first goal and then it was really difficult

Torres is not fit yet

They were fighting to avoid the drop

The players were working very hard, and running between the lines

We are only thinking about the next game.

..etc

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an attacking enough starting XI unlike in some games - at least on paper. But the tactics and attitude have been shocking.

Either Rafa sends them out to play like that (then Rafa has to go) or they're so sh*t they just end up playing like that despite his best efforts (then Rafa bought them so has to go... get someone in who will get rid of the bums).

I know this has been said before but with what alternative are we gonna go?

I mean I can't believe im saying this but im starting to doubt my blind loyalty and what is even worse, im not about to throw my screen out of the window because ive got used to this.

Thats f***ing terrible. The fact that we can be in with a shout of the champions league shows waht a joke football has become.

A team of sub par workhorses led by a man doing a good impression of a manager who is completely shot.

Edited by D.Boon

I think any notions of 4th place can be forgotten now, not a single outfield player (with the excepton of Krygiakos) out there looked worthy of a place in a top 8 team, nevermind looking good enough to wear a Liverpool shirt. An utter shambles

I mean I can't believe im saying this but im starting to doubt my blind loyalty and what is even worse, im not about to throw my screen out of the window because ive got used to this.

I just feel acceptance during games. I know more often than not that we will play like that this season.

we made wigan look like brazil, f***ing shameful

Kuyt, Carragher, Insua, Lucas didn't even look like footballers today

You'd think with a week and a day since the last game, the players would look up for it and sharp. But we where physically outmuscled there, Wigan really did look like Brazil at times. Up front we have no power or pace save for Nando, no desire to beat the man. Dirk has his worst game ever I think and he looked worse than awful, he was dying out there. Didn't think Lucas did much wrong and it was the wrong sub for me, DIrk had to go there.

I'm not seeing Maxi add a lot, Yossi is back to his one-too-many touches, disappearing form, save for Masch and The Greek, and 15 positive minutes from Aquilani, I can't think of much worse I've seen for a long time. The inability to place a 5yd pass was ridiculous.

Cue shrieking and wailing.

It's been traditional for Liverpool to gift results to chronically under-confident teams for more than a decade.

Still think we've got a good chance of 4th. Man City and Tottenham will drop plenty of points.

I mean I can't believe im saying this but im starting to doubt my blind loyalty

Same here, been total backing of benitez up until this point but it was f***ing gut wrenching watching that...there must be something not being done right in the background....

But who the hell is going to a) change anything b) want to work under those c**** and c) want to be the 1 charged with putting us back up there?

Oh dear oh dear. What an awful display. Something needs to change, pass and move only works when you move!

No passion, no guile, poor commitment, terrible quality of passing and possession.

Outplayed for the most part by a poor but pacey Wigan. f***ing Wigan :(