Sign in to follow this  
Bromage

Podcast 23 is now available!

The latest podcast is now available for download. This is a discussion on the performance against Reading & Stoke and a preview of the game on Wednesday against Spurs.

If you would like to subscribe to the podcast you can do by clicking on the link below;

xml.gif

Or Here

Or you can subscribe through iTunes by entering "YNWA" into the search bar.

If you would like to comment on any of the issues raised in this podcast then please contact us;

Twitter

Email

Or you can post a message in the forums.

Excellent again.

Keep them up, it's nice to be reminded that not all Liverpool fans are idiots (I know, but it f**kin feels like it sometimes)

Excellent again.

Keep them up, it's nice to be reminded that not all Liverpool fans are idiots (I know, but it f**kin feels like it sometimes)

and you got that from listening to me, Knox and Bromage?

f***ing hell

and you got that from listening to me, Knox and Bromage?

f***ing hell

He didn't say you were among the non-idiots, to be fair...

The issue of fisty-cuffs in the dressing room is something Benitez is not adverse to. When he first came, himself and Carra danced around the issue in a conversation. Carra said (think it was in his book), that Rafa allowed Ayala and other Argentinian players (probably the Sausage) to start rows in the showers with players that were not pulling their weight. Whatever way the issue was hinted at/discussed, Carra said that he would not feel comfortable taking on that role.

That was in 2005 but now in 2010, with Arbeloa getting it on the pitch and not in the showers, perhaps its something that Rafa should raise again – though, perhaps with Carra’s form, he’s not best place to do it but as Neil said, Reina has the moral high ground and physique to take it on. However, I think Reina is given to being more of a positive influence rather than using the stick. Ultimately though, if someone did play the villain, Rafa would look the other way.

Sign in to follow this