By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Transfer Thread

New York Red

It was just a simple what do you reckon he's worth question, hence the forget the rest of the stuff going on line, just play a little NYR fantasy football manager and tell me what you think he's worth, nothing serious, no agenda, no consequences, just what do you think Yossi is worth

you claimed only a few days ago that Benitez had been "very well supported financially in the transfer market" or words to that effect.

You don't cut him any slack whatsoever, so then this is a pretty big factor to leave out.

would we accept 17m in monopoly money for him? or 17m Lira?

what use is a players worth if we don't know what happens to the money? no player is worth anything financially in that context.

"No way you are getting away with that" who the f*** is he exactly the Police or Red Paul??

who was talking to you? all gets so confusing doesn't it?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a simple what do you reckon he's worth question, hence the forget the rest of the stuff going on line, just play a little NYR fantasy football manager and tell me what you think he's worth, nothing serious, no agenda, no consequences, just what do you think Yossi is worth

somwhere between £10m and £15m i suppose. but then it all depends on your definition of worth doesn't it? i.e. he's worth far more than that to man city, far less to a russian club, and you also cannot ignore our financial situation and what we'd be prepared to take since we're at the point of becoming a selling club.

Knox is going to squirt at this rumour from football-rumours.com:

28 Jan 2010 23:52:45

Just got a phone call from a bolton official to say liverpool have bid £3.5 for kevin davies with the player keen to move with the possibility of champions league football next season.bolton don't want to sell but will not stand in his way as he has been a great servent of the club.as a bolton fan i would be gutted to see him leave but wouldn't blame the player at all:(

Just got a phone call from a bolton official to say liverpool have bid £3.5 for kevin davies with the player keen to move with the possibility of champions league football next season.bolton don't want to sell but will not stand in his way as he has been a great servent of the club.as a bolton fan i would be gutted to see him leave but wouldn't blame the player at all:(

you missed out the bit about the bolton official giving his name as 'knock hartington'.

As will Aldo, his number one target for Liverpool.

I would rather get Darren Bent in..instead of Jones..12 million is too much...Bent is a proven scorer.IMO

Considering the fuss Fathead made about Jones, can you imagine what he'd do if we were after Bent?!

We couldn't afford Bent in a million years.

Considering the fuss Fathead made about Jones, can you imagine what he'd do if we were after Bent?!

We couldn't afford Bent in a million years.

Yeah, but it would still be funny if we started rumours just to unsettle him and move fat-head's head a step closer to exploding