Favourite shipping area

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the ‘good’ is for visibility, but I do love the tone of voice used for ‘rain at times... good’. Makes it sound like they hate that area and is glad the seafaring c**** are going to get rained o

I don't know what that means.

Anyway, the Arc is a different race to Epsom. Very different.

I don't know what it means either but people on here keep using it and I like to look as though I'm sound.

Yeah, different race, but I was thinking it's the career pinnacle for both. I don't think Shergar was ever going to be aimed at Longchamp.

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Jarg Armani said:

I know the ‘good’ is for visibility, but I do love the tone of voice used for ‘rain at times... good’. Makes it sound like they hate that area and is glad the seafaring c**** are going to get rained on.

Ha ha, used to think the same

30 minutes ago, Senrab_nhoj said:

The variety and imagination of our threads has clearly regressed over time hasn't it

Main reason for bringing it back really, sparked by noticing its anniversary.

1 hour ago, Senrab_nhoj said:

The variety and imagination of our threads has clearly regressed over time hasn't it

Because we’ve got a dedicated random low content thread. It’s tyrannical obsession with orderliness that made this forum bland. That and we are all getting older, dispassionate. 

On 29/09/2020 at 18:43, Jarg Armani said:

I know the ‘good’ is for visibility, but I do love the tone of voice used for ‘rain at times... good’. Makes it sound like they hate that area and is glad the seafaring c**** are going to get rained on.

Hmmm...fair

On 29/09/2020 at 20:15, Falconhoof said:

I’d love to be the captain of a ship. Not a ferry, something more like roaming the seven seas.

So would I but only if it’s not dead choppy

11 hours ago, Falconhoof said:

I didn’t even think of that. I was just thinking of gliding smoothly along, near tropical islands.

I hadn’t considered that.  You should be alright then.