By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Croyden..!

Andy @ Allerton

Thought the catch up in demand 'Come Dine with Me' from Croydon is perhaps the funniest one I've seen.

The people in it all look like made up characters. From a complete 'wild child' horrible chav, a Deer Hunter(!) a pretentious Photographer lodged firmly up his own bum and a rather posh lady - it's quite a good mix.

And all of them are horrible - I think if that's in any way representative of Croydon then perhaps it's a place to avoid - it's like a bunch of five year old squabbling.

Good TV though :)

If you've got Virgin on Demand and want a quiet laugh - I think you'll enjoy this. Pretty hilarious - I think it's an older episode - but one that's pretty funny.

Bloody hell that Deer Hunter (!) bloke is coming out head and shoulders above everyone in the 'I'm a complete t**' stakes.

Funny how your opinion of them changes throughout the series.

I know, strictly speaking, this is a 'reality TV' show - but I find it interesting to see the recipes being sorted out - and the inevitable childish s**** is a huge bonus. I've noticed the Southern ones generally tend to be far ruder than the Northern ones (Maybe because the Northern bods are more likely to chin you - not sure :) )

For starters:

King Prawn Salad

Mains:

Chilli (My Missus recipe - about the only thing I can Cook well!) and Rice

Dessert..

Erm.. Ice Cream probably - no one can f*** that up - not even me :)

I'd get 2/40 Hurrah!

whats not to like there ? You'd be a good host I reckon, plenty of booze, quizzes and you could print out polls for the guests to fill in and pop in the A@A ballot box.

A clear winner.