Sign in to follow this  
R A Softlad

Steven Cohen - World Soccer Daily (US Radio)

Seems to give the impression that Cohen "stepped down" from his position due to fear of an attack on his family.

I had thought that he was given the boot for being an ill informed c***, no?

The Times is a News International product.

marcotti is a friend of steve cohens and appeared on his show (when he had one) a few times. Presumably he's returning the favour for his pal by writing a somewhat sympathetic piece which ignores many of the facts. Marcotti didn't have the ball's to go whole hog and call us terrorists comparable to those in the mountains of afghanistan though. Cant imagine cohen has many more friends in the media to call upon.

Well at least there was a little different part of that article that the Cohen side has made threats as well.

Wonder if Cohen will put out a statement he does not approve of his followers making threats?

Not holding my breath like..lol

boycott on the times it is then

I rarely buy the Times anyway. Its often the easiest paper to buy as an overseas edition though. What overseas editions are you able to get round your way ?

He's off Fox and Sirius which are the public channels. Job done by those involved.

That he's gone to a podcast to save any of his a*** is laughable. I'm sure his legions of followers will buy a subscription. And then he chat with like minded souls.