Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

It still hurts.

 

It could have been anyone. It was us.

 

 

A whole generation has passed and the feelings still don't go away.

 

Keep educating. Keep fighting for justice. Keep the pressure on. Keep being heard. Teach your friends, your children and even our football rivals.

 

but on the 15th April make sure you don't forget them.

 

 

 

RIP

 

 

JTF 96.

 

 

You DO make a difference

Posted

Theres some great stuff on the official site, its very hard reading, the letters from family is heartbreaking but I think it's all worth a read if you can.

 

We wont give up the fight. YNWA.

Posted
Theres some great stuff on the official site, its very hard reading, the letters from family is heartbreaking but I think it's all worth a read if you can.

 

We wont give up the fight. YNWA.

 

Can't read them - its so heartbreaking.

Posted

Just read through them all, it's just heartbreaking. It's so painful for us, I can't imagine what it's like for them.

 

Never forget.

Posted

I didn't understand so much the pain until I too had a child taken from me. It hurts to think about it. I know exactly how the parents feel, the emptiness, the anger.... we can't forget the 96.

Posted

Just incomprehensible what happened that day. Never give up on the search for justice, never stop explaining to friends who don't understand.

 

RIP 96

 

YNWA

Posted

I'd urge everyone to read the relative's letters and poems on the official site. Heartbreaking and tender, they remind us all, if it were needed, that the 96 were all real flesh and blood fans like anyone of us, loved by families and friends, and their passing left an unfillable void in so many lives.

 

Given that the 20 year fight for Justice still goes on, it's hard not to feel anger as well as grief on a day like this.

 

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...