Sign in to follow this  
SkippyjonJones

20 years on

It still hurts.

It could have been anyone. It was us.

A whole generation has passed and the feelings still don't go away.

Keep educating. Keep fighting for justice. Keep the pressure on. Keep being heard. Teach your friends, your children and even our football rivals.

but on the 15th April make sure you don't forget them.

RIP

JTF 96.

You DO make a difference

Scandalous that it happened in the first place.

Scandalous that 20 years later that the families still have to live with injustice and lies.

JFT96

Theres some great stuff on the official site, its very hard reading, the letters from family is heartbreaking but I think it's all worth a read if you can.

We wont give up the fight. YNWA.

Theres some great stuff on the official site, its very hard reading, the letters from family is heartbreaking but I think it's all worth a read if you can.

We wont give up the fight. YNWA.

Can't read them - its so heartbreaking.

Just read through them all, it's just heartbreaking. It's so painful for us, I can't imagine what it's like for them.

Never forget.

I didn't understand so much the pain until I too had a child taken from me. It hurts to think about it. I know exactly how the parents feel, the emptiness, the anger.... we can't forget the 96.

God bless those who lost their lives and also their families.

Edited by Murphman

From a Norwegian wool: Our thoughts are with everyone who lost loved ones. We must never forget, never give up until justice for the 96 is served.

YNWA.

Just incomprehensible what happened that day. Never give up on the search for justice, never stop explaining to friends who don't understand.

RIP 96

YNWA

I'd urge everyone to read the relative's letters and poems on the official site. Heartbreaking and tender, they remind us all, if it were needed, that the 96 were all real flesh and blood fans like anyone of us, loved by families and friends, and their passing left an unfillable void in so many lives.

Given that the 20 year fight for Justice still goes on, it's hard not to feel anger as well as grief on a day like this.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

God bless those who lost everything that day.. I hope someone in the higher echelons of power has the humanity to understand the plight of the sufferers and justice is done.

RIP 96 YNWA

God bless the 96 and the families they left behind. We must never forget them and never stop supporting the families.

YNWA

JFT96

Struggling to finish the letters and poems on the official site. Utterly unbearable.

RIP 96.

Always be remembered.

YNWA