By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Good attitude from N'Goals

johngibo YPC

I like Ngog. Kinda like Crouch in the sense that Crouch knew his strenghts and didnt pretend to do anything else. Operate in the middle of the pitch and make himself available and once he laid it off, he got into the box.

Ngog is similar in the sense that he has limitations so tries to play to his strenghts I feel and those are getting him on the ball and letting him take on a defender and shoot. The guy isnt afraid to try and beat a man and he isnt afraid of shooting when the opportunity comes up.

Its the likes of Voronin and Kuyt at times that drive me mad, they operated outside the box, running channels, helping midfield - it drove me mad when either failed to get in the box when they played as a striker.

Deeep breath ;)

I like Ngog. Kinda like Crouch in the sense that Crouch knew his strenghts and didnt pretend to do anything else. Operate in the middle of the pitch and make himself available and once he laid it off, he got into the box.

Ngog is similar in the sense that he has limitations so tries to play to his strenghts I feel and those are getting him on the ball and letting him take on a defender and shoot. The guy isnt afraid to try and beat a man and he isnt afraid of shooting when the opportunity comes up.

Its the likes of Voronin and Kuyt at times that drive me mad, they operated outside the box, running channels, helping midfield - it drove me mad when either failed to get in the box when they played as a striker.

Deeep breath ;)

the problem with Voronin was his laziness, end of. can't be compared to Kuyt.

I reckon Kuyt does what the manager tells him to do.