By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Kinnear

M4TTA

Although i;m not a fan of his, thats not good news and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I know technology and the operation can make things fairly straight forward these days, but the risk factor is still large.

and what a stupid comment from the bbc web:

Get well soon Joe and let's hope it's not serious

Na not serious at all a heart operations, just like having a flu jab :rolleyes:

i don't give two shiny sh*ts. i f***ing hate joe kinnear. i'm not wishing him dead like, just won't think the world is particularly worse off if he carks it.

wasn't really having a go at you, I don't give a f*** either about Kinnear, or Goody for that matter

just wondering if this will get the same reaction from the forum police as this thread

Don't think the situations are comparable. Heart bypass ops are very commonplace these days and have a high succss rate, Jad Goody is ravaged by cancer and is, by all accounts, pretty much at deaths door.

I'm not 'forum police' either.

Edited by muleskinner

He held off signing his new contract until the end of the season. He may not get a chance to sign it now, if hes out for the rest of the season (i imagine he would be but could well be wrong) they may bring someone else in. Should have sgined it straight away Joe!

Although i;m not a fan of his, thats not good news and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I know technology and the operation can make things fairly straight forward these days, but the risk factor is still large.

and what a stupid comment from the bbc web:

Na not serious at all a heart operations, just like having a flu jab :rolleyes:

Not any more. This operation is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the western world so the risk factor is not large at all. In fact, I recently saw a detailed account that proved open heart operations were actually beneficial to health! A large group of 80 year olds without heart problems were used as the control while a similar sized group of 80 year olds with heart problems and had been operated on were compared against them. The group who'd been operated on lived on average, longer than the group who hadn't! An astonishing finding but one that proves the success of the operation.

Not any more. This operation is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the western world so the risk factor is not large at all. In fact, I recently saw a detailed account that proved open heart operations were actually beneficial to health! A large group of 80 year olds without heart problems were used as the control while a similar sized group of 80 year olds with heart problems and had been operated on were compared against them. The group who'd been operated on lived on average, longer than the group who hadn't! An astonishing finding but one that proves the success of the operation.

Makes sense when you take into account the fact that people with heart conditions that are severe enough to require surgery will often change their diet and excercise regime positively.

i don't give two shiny sh*ts. i f***ing hate joe kinnear. i'm not wishing him dead like, just won't think the world is particularly worse off if he carks it.

Miserable fecker you are, Joe's public slaughtering the gutter press was one of the funniest things ever.

Get well soon Joe and keep sticking it to the barstards.

Miserable fecker you are, Joe's public slaughtering the gutter press was one of the funniest things ever.

Get well soon Joe and keep sticking it to the barstards.

People should point and shout "C*NT!" at journalists while they're walking down the street. Would make the world a better place instantly.