tonight's movie choice. . .

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me about it, and now we have it on this forum, not getting likes and laughing smileys for a post can really hurt someone's self esteem 

Teen Wolf. Still sublime. 

Did you watch Up and Downfall first? Wouldn't really make sense unless you had the whole series.

On 24/12/2019 at 22:47, Swan Red said:

Me and Jonesy from these parts had a cracking night when we ended up playing blackjack after a night out

I've will never forget that night and how much of a bag of spanners we both were the next day,  haha!! I just wanted to go to bed and there was still a derby game to go to and watch.  It was done to you that we cracking night as you kept winning on the cards. I was about as useful as a chocolate fire guard. Wales had won the grand slam earlier that weekend. A lot of drinking was done over the course of 20 hrs or so. 

1 minute ago, Swan Red said:

Your favourite friendly taxi delivery service.

Yes your contacts list had a lot to answer for in those days!!

I ordered a pint of orange and lemonade in the Oakie the next day  ...I never touched it! I sat there thinking please make this stop! I just want to go home!! ha ha!! With this loon taking the piss out of me @Murphman.....

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I ordered a pint of orange and lemonade in the Oakie the next day  ...I never touched it! I sat there thinking please make this stop! I just want to go home!! ha ha!! With this loon taking the piss out of me @Murphman.....

Carl must have a pic of have done in you were that day !! 

On 19/04/2020 at 22:53, Tommok said:

Deer Hunter on BBC 1 now

My mate taped it when it first appeared on TV, then went down the pub. Got home and watched Deer Hunter part one (3 hour tape)

33 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I was bear baiting, I have (seriously) never seen two sad feckers in such a well deserved terrible state, at one point I thought it only a matter of time before one or the other burst into tears!

Thor: Dark World. Really average. Portman continues to stink the place out, Hopkins at times is like Rob Brydon doing an impression of him and Loki is underused. It also has the s***test baddie so far. Christopher Ecclestone playing an elf called Malachy. f*** sake. 

We watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood last night.

It's OK but like a lot of Tarantino films it's pretty overrated and overly long.

The missus didn't make it past the first 30 mins before she fell asleep.

Proper 6 out of 10 stuff.

42 minutes ago, Tommok said:

We watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood last night.

It's OK but like a lot of Tarantino films it's pretty overrated and overly long.

The missus didn't make it past the first 30 mins before she fell asleep.

Proper 6 out of 10 stuff.

I've had a copy on my USB for about a month but for the first time in my life I can't get excited about a Tarantino film

Watched 1917 on my day off yesterday. Really enjoyed it but I can't decide if it had far too much plot to be realistic or was too simplistic to be cinematic

Congo there on the telly. Just complete rubbish.  That Michael Crichton wrote something absolute nonsense.
Tim Curry hamming in it like a massive golden  ham lord of legend. 

Laura Linney looks exactly as she does now in Ozark. Hardly aged at all. 

Been looking through my hard drive at movies that I haven't seen. Anyone recommend one of these Sci-Fi's;

- Annihalation (2018)

- 28 Weeks Later (2007)

- Blindness (2008)

- Looper (2012)

- Monsters (2010)

- The Signal (2014)