tonight's movie choice. . .

Thought Hard Candy was merely ok, nothing more when I saw it. I watched Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima last week and liked the American one better. Although it wasn't very memorable either.

Of the more recent films I saw Revolutionary Road last weekend and was disappointed, as it's been getting excellent reviews. I enjoyed Slumdog Millionaire though. Next one on my list is the Wrestler :thumbs:

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too busy wa....

Teen Wolf. Still sublime. 

Yes your contacts list had a lot to answer for in those days!! I ordered a pint of orange and lemonade in the Oakie the next day  ...I never touched it! I sat there thinking please make this stop!

I watched Flags of Our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima last week and liked the American one better. Although it wasn't very memorable either.

I thought Flags of Our Fathers was pretty average.

Much preferred Letters from Iwo Jima. Thought it was very good

Watched Benjamin Button last night.

f*** me, it's tedious.

Take away the novelty that he's ageing backwards, and it's just a dull film about a very dull bloke.

If Pitt wins the Oscar tonight, it'll be a travesty.

thought the same, can't believe it's got away with basically being forest gump with a guy ageing the other way.

Saw Slumdog millionnaire last night. Nice film, but massively overhyped. Well filmed, and some good scenes, but it was a bit like City of God 'light'. And Dev Patel's British accent slipping out was a bit annoying.

I thought he sounded Welsh at times!

Yeah, it was good but didn't feel like a film that would sweep the oscars