tonight's movie choice. . .

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me about it, and now we have it on this forum, not getting likes and laughing smileys for a post can really hurt someone's self esteem 

Teen Wolf. Still sublime. 

Did you watch Up and Downfall first? Wouldn't really make sense unless you had the whole series.

FFS. Any original ideas Hollywood?

remake of point break comes out soon. and ridley scott needs shooting before he gets to make the further 3 films that will supposedly link up prometheus with 1979's magnificent 'alien' not to mention him making blade runner 2: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Blade-Runner-2-Take-Care-Original-Biggest-Mystery-82407.html

Is Deckard a replicant or not? The ambiguity was the whole point of the novel and the film, you feckwits. Just leave it alone.

Leave it.

ridley can't stop being a knob as he gets older. like he's rushing to ruin his entire life's work before he carks it. blade runner 2 is a disastrous idea.

Is Deckard a replicant or not? The ambiguity was the whole point of the novel and the film, you feckwits. Just leave it alone.

Leave it.

I don't think it was part of the book, although I may have missed something. The book is about real and artificial thought.

You can tell that despite being women their personalities will mirror those of the male characters in the original. Looks absolutely awful

You got that from the picture?

If it is a remake I'd expect there to be some similarities in the characters, a wisecracking, one a geeky one etc, how those roles are played is what's important and whether the film is any good. Now I don't know how much you know about the remake, personally I know f*** all, and so you may not be inferring that from a picture. If so sound though I'd generally hold back from suggesting that women can't play those types of characters effectively.

We already know Barnesy_10 isn't great at not being a dick about women.

You got that from the picture?

If it is a remake I'd expect there to be some similarities in the characters, a wisecracking, one a geeky one etc, how those roles are played is what's important and whether the film is any good. Now I don't know how much you know about the remake, personally I know f*** all, and so you may not be inferring that from a picture. If so sound though I'd generally hold back from suggesting that women can't play those types of characters effectively.

We already know Barnesy_10 isn't great at not being a dick about women.

It looks awful because both Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are both unfunny actors who always play the same character

I don't need more than a picture to tell me that

It looks awful because both Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig are both unfunny actors who always play the same character

I don't need more than a picture to tell me that

Then it is likely to be awful because of bad actors playing the parts. You don't need a picture to tell you that.

Then it is likely to be awful because of bad actors playing the parts. You don't need a picture to tell you that.

tbf I only found out who the actors were until I saw the picture, it might be the same for other posters

original ghost busters is overrated anyway, watched it recently and it hasn't aged well