tonight's movie choice. . .

You hadn't seen either The Graduate or Midnight Cowboy ? Good lord.

Seminal films growing up.

Perhaps I'm a little younger than you. And I'm sure there's loads of other seminal films you haven't seen.

But yeah - must rectify it and watch the other ones I've mentioned.

Edited by Swipe
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell me about it, and now we have it on this forum, not getting likes and laughing smileys for a post can really hurt someone's self esteem 

Teen Wolf. Still sublime. 

Did you watch Up and Downfall first? Wouldn't really make sense unless you had the whole series.

what age are you swipe?

dont mean that in a cheeky way btw...just curious...as earl said..seminal growing up films

youll f***ing love them two films....

Turned 33 in November.

Yeah, there's a fair few films I've always meant to watch but never got round to it. The Deer Hunter is another one - I must have recorded that 6 or 7 times over the years and never sat down to watch it.

Edited by Swipe

If its a Hoffman 70's thing then ya gotta add Papillon to it.

Didn't enjoy Papillon, probably because I went to see it straight after reading the book. The book was fantastic and as is usually the case the film was a bit of a let down.

The Graduate, Marathon Man and Midnight Cowboy are all brilliant - Kramer v Kramer was also excellent.

Top Secret?!

I could add alot more that have more laughs than In Bruges (and I like In Bruges)

i havent seen blazing saddles, way out west, sleeper, duck soup or the jerk biggrin.gif

I know we dont like people who splutter indignantly "what do you mean youve never seen ...."

but seriously surf...what the f***....sort that out...for all of them.

I could add alot more that have more laughs than In Bruges (and I like In Bruges)

I know we dont like people who splutter indignantly "what do you mean youve never seen ...."

but seriously surf...what the f***....sort that out...for all of them.

thanks OM