By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

tonight's movie choice. . .

Stevie H

Liked Thor Love and thunder, moon Knight was brilliant, be interesting how Loki and the Ant man move tie into Kang as he is that move, Ms Marvel I quite like, its not aimed at comic nerds, just at people getting into it.  She Hulk is next so not sure how that will go

Thor was entertaining in parts, but it just felt like it was trying way too hard to be funny and irreverent 

Poor villain as well, which is disappointing considering they had one of the best actors in the world and it feels like a wasted opportunity 

2 hours ago, Hassony said:

Thor was entertaining in parts, but it just felt like it was trying way too hard to be funny and irreverent 

Poor villain as well, which is disappointing considering they had one of the best actors in the world and it feels like a wasted opportunity 

Warner Bros did this with the 90s Batman sequels - chuck a load of stars in and think about the plot later 

No Way Home was good in parts, Strange / Multiverse was way too geeky and they're doing another Ant Man film, where the antagonist will probably be a Labrador puppy 

5 hours ago, Hassony said:

Especially as the villain is brilliant in the source material.

• Upvote 1

On 09/07/2022 at 02:59, Cunny said:

I've enjoyed some of the TV shows. Loki and Wandavision were great.

Marvel films have always been a mixture of entertaining fun and utter s***e.

Wandavision is the only one that I've got to the end of. The others were all just 'ok' and didn't do enough to make me want to spend more time watching. Is Moon Knight worth persevering with? 

20 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

Warner Bros did this with the 90s Batman sequels - chuck a load of stars in and think about the plot later 

No Way Home was good in parts, Strange / Multiverse was way too geeky and they're doing another Ant Man film, where the antagonist will probably be a Labrador puppy 

Gong to be Kang, who has been in the Loki TV show

46 minutes ago, oakie bob said:

Gong to be Kang, who has been in the Loki TV show

Yep. And it'll all be more and more multiverse, more and more crossovers, and it'll all just stink of blatant money-making because hey, Disney. 

22 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Yep. And it'll all be more and more multiverse, more and more crossovers, and it'll all just stink of blatant money-making because hey, Disney. 

They'll be integrating X-Men and Fantastic Four I imagine, which opens up so many other enormous story arcs. There's absolutely zero chance that we don't see a movie called X-Men Vs Avengers.

ngl though, if they manage to integrate Cable properly then I'm in.

Edited by cymrococh