Dubya criticises Hamas for rocket strikes

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i said i wanted Palestine wiped out you would call me racist

probably

what do you really feel about the 300 or so that have been killed so far? do you think they deserve it? do you think its all down to Hamas? or do you think that that the goverment of israel is largely at fault here?

when he was prime minister Barak put one to Arafat and Arafat turned it down

arafat went back 12 months later to accept the deal but the deal was apparently off the table then, Israel decided that shedding more blood is more fun than shaking hands with Arafat (who was a grade a c*** anyway)

arafat went back 12 months later to accept the deal but the deal was apparently off the table then, Israel decided that shedding more blood is more fun than shaking hands with Arafat (who was a grade a c*** anyway)

so ypu are saying that Israel offers the Palestinan authorities 91% of the west bank including most of east Jerusalem and all of Gaza plus a part of the Negev Arafat turns it down and the second intifada starts but its Israels fault and they prefer to shed blood .

and yes i agree with you he was a c*** the palestinians deserved better.

That was another deal. A much improved deal but it was clear Barak wasn't going to be in control anymore so that deal went off the table.

so ypu are saying that Israel offers the Palestinan authorities 91% of the west bank including most of east Jerusalem and all of Gaza plus a part of the Negev Arafat turns it down and the second intifada starts but its Israels fault and they prefer to shed blood .

This is false.

Gaza wasn't even discussed. And it wasn't 91% of the West Bank and East Jerusalem has never been on the table.

and yes i agree with you he was a c*** the palestinians deserved better.

You seem determined to engage with all sorts of issues but not the question of whether the current Israeli action is justified, proportionate and with a precise objective.

Or indeed the numbering of the dead.

In the way that Afrikaaners might still think of themselves as the overlords of Africa, you mean?

Perhaps, I'm not sure that is true of all Afrikaaners though, certainly not the ones I've met. I don't think the Israelis would just accept their nationhood being removed meekly.

What do you mean exactly?

maybe, like the Roman Empire, Israel would only exist for several hundred years or maybe several hundred thousand - who knows?

but we probably won't get to even a hundred and fifty years before the oil runs out/and or the whole territory, if not the world, changes unrecognisably due to climate change

then stoneage men can fight in the ruins of mosques, churches and synagogues in Jerusalem, or start the long trek to northern europe or canada or wherever might be habitable

Regime change. Abandon the experiment. No more 'Israel'.

Ahhh right. Excellent idea. But I have a few questions.

What do you propose to do about the tens of thousands of former Israeli terrorists that are unleashed on the Middle East? Just as an aside, an awful lot of them may have some of the best military training in the world, access to masses of resources, and will be dogmatic beyond belief having seen their people massacred time and time again for centuries.

Second. How do you think the world will act on the off chance that large portions of the Jewish population gets massacred by their ex-subjugates? A lesser scenario would be what do you think should happen to the millions of refugees created?

Third. How about the economic differences? How do you reconcile that? Does everything get appropriated by the new state?

Fourth. Do you think that freedom of religion would be guaranteed? Do you think Hamas would be OK with that?

Just asking like...

maybe, like the Roman Empire, Israel would only exist for several hundred years or maybe several hundred thousand - who knows?

but we probably won't get to even a hundred and fifty years before the oil runs out/and or the whole territory, if not the world, changes unrecognisably due to climate change

then stoneage men can fight in the ruins of mosques, churches and synagogues in Jerusalem, or start the long trek to northern europe or canada or wherever might be habitable

Wow, that sounds like Nirvana.

Did you make that up yourself?