By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Philip Lahm

anfield11

Guest Rafa's Receding Hairline

Great little player.

Muxh better than Riise anyway. Streets ahead even at 24.

Guest Prongsy
The Guardian podcast's Bundesliga guy reckons that if he moves it will be to Chelsea.

It must be a wrench moving to a smaller club than you're already at.

I was reading in a German sports column yesterday about why he wants to move. He said he wants to move to a club who he believes are capable of winning the CL as he thinks his current club Bayern are not. ( i agree with him ) He has said it will be either to a Spanish or English club. Lets hope that Didi has a word in his ear like. Premiere use Didi as an analyst at our home games in the CL, you can tell he still loves our club and he was gutted last night.

I was reading in a German sports column yesterday about why he wants to move. He said he wants to move to a club who he believes are capable of winning the CL as he thinks his current club Bayern are not. ( i agree with him ) He has said it will be either to a Spanish or English club. Lets hope that Didi has a word in his ear like. Premiere use Didi as an analyst at our home games in the CL, you can tell he still loves our club and he was gutted last night.

Didi is a legend. There was Man City fan on 5 Live the other day saying that Sven had resurrected Didi....b******s, he was always good, it's just Mascher is now better and younger. Babbel was immense for us. I guess the only German flop [that wasn't a flop before :)] was Ziege.